💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

I’m not calling her a fake. I’m saying you can’t just assume connecting dots = it’s coming shortly. 

you could connect dots before enigma/ASIB and assume LG6 was coming. But all that did was waste time.

That was literally her first Chromatica-related post in this pandemic that wasn't damage control from a leak, if you're not getting the importance of the message, then that's on you.

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon98
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

It's not because she's not saying things that she's not doing anything.

that's a possibility! might as well be optimistic, I just thought that post wasn't the T unless it integrates into something interesting eventually

Omar Vela

We have to wait this week for a new announcement. I think we will have something...

Still she has to have some respect for her customers, this silence about the ball and the album itself when lots of people already buyed tickets, preorder and merch is disrespectful...

Alladin Sane
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Tfw you're in the Chromatica thread and can only discuss about Chromatica but don't have anything to discuss about Chromatica because Gaga hasn't teased any new material

Her silence make me feel like I'm trapped in this room with Silent Gaga™ just starring at me 

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, PartySick said:

Is it safe? :gum:

Can I go make my chicken? :gum:

no

signing out

elijahfan
Just now, zcasx said:

that's a possibility! might as well be optimistic, I just thought that post wasn't the T unless it integrates into something interesting eventually

I'm pretty sure it will make sense at some point, and it was a way to ask us to hang in there.

Babylon98
Just now, PartySick said:

Of course... youtube rexhar GIF

elijahfan
Just now, Omar Vela said:

We have to wait this week for a new announcement. I think we will have something...

Still she has to have some respect for her customers, this silence about the ball and the album itself when lots of people already buyed tickets, preorder and merch is disrespectful...

At least I received my merch, I guess that's something...

Leoj305
Just now, elijahfan said:

That was literally her first Chromatica-related post in this pandemic that wasn't damage control from a leak, if you're not getting the importance of the message, then that's on you.

I am getting it. In fact I assumed she was dropping something or information shortly after that post. The broken poster, with the idea her water broke and she’s giving birth. 

I didn’t know it took about 6 days to give birth after your water broke either. But that’s just me connecting dots. I’m probably wrong. 

Babylon98
Just now, elijahfan said:

I'm pretty sure it will make sense at some point, and it was a way to ask us to hang in there.

I understand your point of view, just think she could have done a lot more effectively

Chromataeca
5 minutes ago, HausofMaud said:

OMG I FOUND PICTURES OF THE STUPID LOVE PICTURE DISC. 

So no Remix on the disc :billie:

POPARTHD
28 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

No I meant the "You're My Favorite" bs :billie:

Oh yeah, that moldy crumb :laughga:

PartySick
Just now, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

no

Guess I'll sit here and starve like the rest of you then :selena:

No one's getting fed tonight :gayhat:

💚

N a t h a n

legit if shes gonna cancel the tour, do it... i could really use that money to buy better things like 5 switch games :cryga:

Hybrid AT
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Chicken you say?

Why not just order it from your local Trattoria?

0-C1-DDD05-7-A44-4-A60-9085-2-DBEC56-A6-

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived