💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
Just now, GagaCoop said:

At least Gaga is behaving better than Rihanna which becomes angry everything someone asks her about R9. Last week she got mad with a fan which was asking her about a release.. 🤣 she said that there something more important now, the covid situation.. mmmmm so why is she still promoting Fenty beauty?

Cause it one of the most successful makeup lines ever 

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo
Just now, PartySick said:

Does anyone else get second hand embarrassment from tweets like that? Or is it just me? :rip:

I think they are hilarious :laughga:

I created a twitter account just to follow all the soccer moms I could find :lmao: 

sidgagasid

She has killed her era. She could have had a successful era even during this pandemic . She chose differently . 

Hades
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Who? :billie:

Depends on what's coming. That will give you the answer.:sis:

ThisBitch
3 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Soccer moms are fighting for what is right :legend:   

So the album was postponed because of the WHO at home event and now because of this :billie:

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Nicolas76113 said:

Yeah but there is not a information inside of it. SO.....

You guys are willing to believe in the most obscure Twitter "insiders" and theories, and yet are unable to connect a few dots from an actual Gaga post...? :messga:

Darcklighter22
Just now, zcasx said:

I definitely will be crawling back when she releases music, but no one can deny that she's being very annoying right now for the fans 

Find a distraction. I'm not intending this to sound mean but this place can be toxic if anyone spends to much time on here.

Hybrid AT
10 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Idk. Maybe I’m catastrophizing. But I’m low-key starting to think that the prolonged silence and choices that have been made are gonna have some negative long term impacts on people’s perceptions of her. Like not everyone is going to come running back. 

Which is fine. The door is always on the left and people are free to unstan anytime they want. Doesn't make a dent in her commercial performance. If this gets rid of the toxic waste that's emanating from within the fanbase and the sooner that happens, the better this experience will be for everyone. I said what I said

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Chromataeca

If y'all still doing believe the "You're My Favorite" message wasn't a teaser with the tear and the "This is a message from Chromatica" combined...

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Does anyone else get second hand embarrassment from tweets like that? Or is it just me? :rip:

:billie:

End Racism Now

PartySick
Just now, iAstroLeo said:

I think they are hilarious :laughga:

I created a twitter account just to follow all the soccer moms I could find :lmao: 

Well no, the soccer moms kill me :toofunny:

I meant the "GIVE US THE ALBUM" posts under every single tweet :air:

💚

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I found it cute for the cure but for PI it was a little cringy

elijahfan
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

Find a distraction. I'm not intending this to sound mean but this place can be toxic if anyone spends to much time on here.

Exactly, hanging here is the worst when you're in an impatient mode, and that's even worst during this quarantine. Staying away from GGD the past few days was a great decision.

Morphine Prince

what are y'all waiting for at the top of the hour? 

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived