'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine Sevigny
5 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Exactly. And that's the problem. We all know they're recalibrating the whole era. But she needs to be more communicative. Her silence is maddening. She needs to say something to placate everyone. Literally everyone is upset, just some more than others.

Well she said something:triggered:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Yeah but a small, straightforward statement would placate the droves of upset hennies.

It'd certainly make GGD a bit more tolerable right now :billie:

Either way, I'm personally fine. Have the album come this Christmas, idc :oops: maybe the revised tour plans would have a date I can actually go to then :enigma:

You want a dance record... at Christmas? :billie:

End Racism Now

Hades
Just now, elijahfan said:

I'm low-key willing to believe all those Fortnite rumors tbh

It'd definitely help. She can have literally anyone to help her plan a virtual rollout.

She tried that with BTW and Farmville a decade ago. She can snatch a good deal like that.

GagaCoop

I saw her Twit... I just can’t understand her. There are a lot of fans waiting for her news and she continues to publish things about that.

please Gaga, stop! Give us TRAUMATICA, A RELEASE DATE, INFO ABOUT THE TOUR, AND BABYLON!!

🤣

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

If she can at least post on social media something along the lines of “I see y’all and just know chromatica is coming soon” or “#staytuned” or “almost there!”

like lord she doesn’t have to say anything but I wish she did 

LITERALLY the bare minimum.

I know she doesn't owe us anything, blah blah blah but we are her FANS, the LEAST she can do is COMMUNICATE with us about your plans.

vanus

even if she just now announces new album date i honestly wouldn't be excited at all, at this point all the hype is killed for me and it feels like endless begging for her to even acknowledge this album so im just tired and dont care when its coming anymore i accepted the fact that she is not interested at all in this era and album, and i know we gonna get half assed era anyway, i've been thru all of her eras and i can feel when somethings wrong, its been like this even before miss rona, she just dropped SL and video and left it at that, the passion for this project is 0

imma cut a bitch

Thonin Dyn

Thank god im s worded on twitter and that I doesn’t have to go through Gaga’s post about anything but Chromatica. Hopefully my absence on twitter means the ChromaticAnnouncement

Serve it, Ancien City style!

PartySick
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

You want a dance record... at Christmas? :billie:

Fine :ally:

@BorisIsHere scrap Chromatica in favor of a Jazz album so Craig is happy :ally:

(But I still want Babylon :enigma:)

💚

JustinLovesGaga

I'm not as frustrated as I was before the "favorite" post last week, but yeah I really do hope we get some type of announcement at least this week. 

Hybrid AT
Just now, PussPuss said:

Anything Goes.mp3 I guess

5Zbe.gif

OT: New announcement 5:22 PT today? :ally:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

POPARTHD
1 minute ago, PussPuss said:

I ain’t consider that sh*t :ladyhaha:

I literally cannot hear the word covid or coronavirus anymore, makes me want to shot my ears :bradley:

Chromataeca

I don't think she's announcing anything else tonight, would be very weird to do so after 2 COVID posts. If it was the other way around, sure.

xoxo Craig
Just now, vanus said:

even if she just now announces new album date i honestly wouldn't be excited at all, at this point all the hype is killed for me and it feels like endless begging for her to even acknowledge this album so im just tired and dont care when its coming anymore i accepted the fact that she is not interested at all in this era and album, and i know we gonna get half assed era anyway, i've been thru all of her eras and i can feel when somethings wrong, its been like this even before miss rona, she just dropped SL and video and left it at that, the passion for this project is 0

I want a new date announcement along with a promo single... I think that would stir up hype again 

End Racism Now

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived