💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

pynkeyes
Just now, Bad Kids said:

what if the MV is just Ariana standing like a statue, and gaga just dance around her :lmao: 

Gaga describing working with Ari in the mv for rom: “I told Ari, I said, ‘I want you to reject every pop culture construct you think is expected of you and just be yourself.’ It really made for such an impactful scene”

the scene: *Ari pulls out her pony tail at the final drop of the last chorus in slow motion*

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT
17 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

I'VE NEWS

i came back from 2 cd stores

the one said they've ordered it and it will be here around the 28-29th

the OTHER tho said it'll be here on the 25th

they said they've ordered the normal  cd, deluxe and a BLACK vinyl (I thought there was no black vinyls tho?)

he said the product codes are not open yet expect for stupid love vinyl

So I'll  call them back on Monday just to make  sure it's here and ready for purchase!

nobody mentioned the official release date and if I buy it I'm not leaking anything :huntyga:

excuse my grammatical errors - I'm walking

Hope you get the album only on 29th and not before that and you can continue to suffer in your misery waiting for the album just like the rest of us

ThirstyFrankIndri.webp

Jk. :teehee: If you get it, don't leak it and put song descriptions and lyrics in spoilers and you'll mostly be fine

maxresdefault.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

lavenderblondee
Just now, pynkeyes said:

Gaga describing working with Ari in the mv for rom: “I told Ari, I said, ‘I want you to reject every pop culture construct you think is expected of you and just be yourself.’ It really made for such an impactful scene”

the scene: *Ari pulls out her pony tail at the final drop of the last chorus in slow motion*

I would love to see her with her natural hair, it is SO BEAUTIFUL :bradley:

Bad Kids
Just now, HybridAT said:

Hope you get the album only on 29th and not before that and you can continue to suffer in your misery waiting for the album just like the rest of us

ThirstyFrankIndri.webp

Jk. If you get it, don't leak it and put song descriptions and lyrics in spoilers and you'll mostly be fine

maxresdefault.jpg

ariana-grande-squinting-photos-12.png

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

ThisBitch
1 minute ago, pynkeyes said:

OMGaga are you an insider or something?

Bad Kids

i can't hear the thunder coming down, 

ariana-grande-squinting-photos-12.png 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Gaga exe loading

Omg...... Im realizing how lucky we are to live right now. The era of Gaga:saladga:

Pop a 911. And another one

pynkeyes
2 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

OMGaga are you an insider or something?

Yes and I’ve seen the video and it’s very shocking. The way Ari tears herself out of her  oversized sweater to reveal the girl who lives behind the aura 

WhiskeyLikeMisery
5 minutes ago, pynkeyes said:

I'M SCREAMING :deadbanana:

Hydrangea
6 minutes ago, Hades said:

Nnnn I choked.:ladyhaha:

My impact :legend:

πουτζα 

I’m a bad friend

zerojk

I can't believe the song hasn't leaked in full

Even more, considering that someone out there has it 

Hybrid AT

Hello little rainsters 💋

Morning

3a3dffd337bc2bb4490959d7e22b7327.jpg

It's the day the thunder comes down and it rains after all this time, can you hear it?

Are you ready?

InfatuatedLeanIchthyosaurs.webp

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived