💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

A filler is a track that just fills a gap on the album with no real purpose or goal. So if Gaga is saying how every song means something to her and there's deeper meaning in every song, there are no fillers on Chromatica. 

If you don't like some songs, then thats fine. But they are not, by definition, filler tracks.

No artist is gonna admit a track on their album is a filler. So ofc we get to decide which one is. :oops:

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveMatica
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

A filler is a track that just fills a gap on the album with no real purpose or goal. So if Gaga is saying how every song means something to her and there's deeper meaning in every song, there are no fillers on Chromatica. 

If you don't like some songs, then thats fine. But they are not, by definition, filler tracks.

What I wanted to say but I’m to stupid love to put it into words 

Thanks exactly this :vegas:

lodylody
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Whilst this is, I believe, the most accurate definition, I think "filler track" has really just become some sort of diminutive term for songs that people don't like :awkney: Which is so annoying :sharon: 

Bottleblonde
8 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

it took me some time to realise it's covered with a diaper:huntyga:

Omg I thought it was a blanket :what:

Black Aura

19 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Maybe Apple Music might release ROM early... :pray:

I hope so, they released SL like five minutes earlier (if i'm not wrong), i want to wath the video premier in time (if there is one lol).

Sherry

Y'all really have to pick a topic everyday to argue about? Can't you all enjoy an album roll out without arguments for once? :air::neyde:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

EGOT2027

can someone give me a summary of everything that’s happened and everything we’ve found out in the last week or so? i would love them forever! my graduation stuff was this week, so i haven’t been able to keep up lately

Tom Bradley
10 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

A “filler” track is never made with the purpose of filling a gap, and there is no “definition” of a filler track because it’s just a word used by fans for songs they don’t like as much as the others.

You really think artists spend 2+ years recording loads of songs and then decide to put fillers on an album? I can assure you that no song has ever been recorded with the intention of it being a filler lmao.

Luna Lovegood

:bye:

luna’s advocate

lodylody
2 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

A “filler” track is never made with the purpose of filling a gap, and there is no “definition” of a filler track because it’s just a word used by fans for songs they don’t like as much as the others.

You really think artists spend 2+ years recording loads of songs and then decide to put fillers on an album? I can assure you that no song has ever been recorded with the intention of it being a filler lmao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filler_(media)

This article has no citations anywhere where there should be, but an interesting read.

I also think that you have to consider how not every artist is a Lady Gaga, a singer-songwriter who is heavily involved in the creative process. I am certain that some artists less involved in the creative process do create true filler tracks. Selena Gomez comes to mind :awkney: 

darkgaga

Anyone else scared the MV wont come tonight since she didn’t mention it yet?

chromatigaga
3 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

:bye:

The locals will know after the album is released 

Tom Bradley
4 minutes ago, lodylody said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filler_(media)

This article has no citations anywhere where there should be, but an interesting read.

I also think that you have to consider how not every artist is a Lady Gaga, a singer-songwriter who is heavily involved in the creative process. I am certain that some artists less involved in the creative process do create true filler tracks. Selena Gomez comes to mind :awkney: 

Ehhhh, I’m not sure that Wiki is a good enough source to back it up.

However, I agree with you that some other artists may try and bulk out their albums with filler tracks. Camila just released an entire album of filler, so I guess I was wrong :trollga:

Tom Bradley
2 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Anyone else scared the MV wont come tonight since she didn’t mention it yet?

Mindtrappa on PJ just confirmed that it’s coming tomorrow 

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived