news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

The SL teaser was posted at 1:30am...

ย 

So, if Gaga posts the ROM teaser at the same time, it'll be in 1 hour and 40 mins, not in 10 mins...ย 

It was posted at 12:30 ET, not 01:30

ย 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awrah999
Just now, WhiskeyLikeMisery said:

Not me getting a noise complaint for blasting FW in my apartment.:deadbanana:

Be

turn it up love GIF

Free

turn it up love GIF

Leoj305

Iโ€™m going to watch the music video on my 60 inch 4K Tv as my first way to hear the song ๐Ÿฅณ

WhiskeyLikeMisery
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

I've only ever gotten this back when justin released purpose :air: must've been a directioner because they had their katy x gaga moment at the timeย ย 

I got one for blasting the Babylon instrumental too.ย :ladyhaha:

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

thank you bb yours is too!ย :kiss:ย 

Thank you! Did you make this yourself? 'Cause I didn't make mineย :sweat:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

PlastiscGuy
Just now, HybridAT said:

It was posted at 12:30 ET, not 01:30

ย 

Have timezones changed ever since?

It's almost 1am here, and the tweet was posted at 2:30am... (1:30am ET)

PG.

Yurikuma
6 minutes ago, MrGreen said:

How are you all gonna listen to ROM for the first time? I'm torn between listening with headphones with my eyes closed so I can take it all in before watching the video, or just watching the video to experience both together for the first timeย :giveup:ย I am leaning towards the latter since I have never not heard a Gaga song before its video was released, so it could be a really fun experience!

Definitely this way--I wanna live in the song first and then experience the videoย :lana:

I'm a Kpop stan so I'm way too conditioned to hear a song for the first time while watching the MV, and sometimes i fully miss the song lmao.

warhol killer
Just now, HybridAT said:

Thank you! Did you make this yourself? 'Cause I didn't make mineย :sweat:

Yes I did! It's from my evolution video (self-promoย :sis:ย you can watch it hereย https://youtu.be/kpePPpkL2jo)

That's why yoursย seems familiar, love the choice of gif tho, the tasteย :tony:

ย 

warhol killer โœด GAGAยนโต

WhiskeyLikeMisery
9 minutes ago, MrGreen said:

How are you all gonna listen to ROM for the first time? I'm torn between listening with headphones with my eyes closed so I can take it all in before watching the video, or just watching the video to experience both together for the first timeย :giveup:ย I am leaning towards the latter since I have never not heard a Gaga song before its video was released, so it could be a really fun experience!

I'm gunna watch the video on my TV and use my sound bar so I can make my entire apartment building shake like the tower of Babylon.ย :rockstar:

Bjaf
1 minute ago, Warhol Killer said:

Yes I did! It's from my evolution video (self-promoย :sis:ย you can watch it hereย https://youtu.be/kpePPpkL2jo)

That's why yoursย seems familiar, love the choice of gif tho, the tasteย :tony:

ย 

I watched your video this afternoon, itโ€™s incredible. I canโ€™t begin to imagine the amount of work that went into it! Itโ€™s beautiful, thank you for doing that.

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived