💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Shakira

The amount of kpop stans that will be watching that graduation thing, if she is smart she will give a shoutout to blackpink who will be featuring on her new album chromatica out in the near future

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

What makes me angry is that she doesn't say ANYTHING. Her mentions on Twitter are filled with fans complaining or telling her to say SOMETHING. 

Teasing is fine as long as you say something SOON enough. She isn't saying much.

At least tell us if it's coming this summer or something. Don't just not say anything. 

So many artists have released during the pandemic. I understand her promo plans were ruined but it's time to move on and accept that things will not be normal for AT LEAST all of 2020. 

elijahfan
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

They're trying to figure out how to do their big promo plans in an ever changing pandemic situation. At least, that'd be my guess.

I wish she would say that though :sweat: like just as a "btw guys, we're trying to make plans. Please be patient xoxo, Kindness Queen"

Isn't it obvious though? Also, she pretty much did just that a few days ago through her "message from Chromatica".

I'm fairly sure her and her team know their initial promo plans are not doable in the foreseeable future and are planning brand new things, which is why things are taking some time.

S0436

I think she did ‘say something’ by posting the cover, the “stay tuned” and the tracklist, even if it was supposedly as a response to them being leaked.  I think she wants to just tell us everything at once when it’s concrete rather than mess us around further with “be patient” messages.  

Hades

Of course they're pissed about the tour. That's where all their coins come from.

She could do something virtually though. Like unlock the album through a game. Each track separately or sth and snatch coins. Fans would definitely support her. Holding on to the original plans will only waste their time. 

2D8E1CC7-DC19-42EE-B0B3-4C7BAA347BE1.thu

Chromataeca

I think the tear in her last post which became a thing for her to announce new message is more than an indicative that something is coming. She will probably post the whole ripped thing, revealing something.

Reality
36 minutes ago, Godmatica said:

I swear I missed this thread so much today

Although it depresses me, I need to read it every hour, It's like a drug :giveup:

Girl, same!

Yesterday I just logged on and stared at the screen for like 20 minutes and kept refreshing to see if there was anything interesting :giveup:

Idk why, but before the LG6 Discussion and the other two Chromatica threads, I was pretty active on other threads, but ever since then I've stopped interacting with anyone else in any other thread and I've solely focused on these Discussion threads :bradley:

🃏🖤👹

Morphine Prince

And also, we would probably have NOTHING if it wasn't for the leaks. Do you guys realize that? 

The cover, tracklist, leaks, we would have NOTHING. 

Because she hasn't said anything other than the stuff that has leaked. So potentially we would still be in the dark about everything. 

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Hades said:

Of course they're pissed about the tour. That's where all their coins come from.

She could do something virtually though. Like unlock the album through a game. Each track separately or sth and snatch coins. Fans would definitely support her. Holding on to the original plans will only waste their time.

I'm low-key willing to believe all those Fortnite rumors tbh

Chromataeca
1 minute ago, Shakira said:

The amount of kpop stans that will be watching that graduation thing, if she is smart she will give a shoutout to blackpink who will be featuring on her new album chromatica out in the near future

If she does that, BTS's fans will literally start petitions to have her exiled from the music industry lol they are really toxic towards other kpop groups, more so to Blackpink.

Hybrid AT
8 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

If anyone feels a meltdown coming on, just watch this.

Pretend/imagine that Marry The Night is a Chromatica single.

You are hearing it for the first time. 

The planet set is meant to be Chromatica.

Inhale, exhale. Rinse, repeat.

Marry The Night and it's video imagery fits SO well with the Free Woman lyrics 

I made a whole post of FW lyrics paired with MTN visuals in a thread but the thread is gone :bradley:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

What makes me angry is that she doesn't say ANYTHING. Her mentions on Twitter are filled with fans complaining or telling her to say SOMETHING. 

Teasing is fine as long as you say something SOON enough. She isn't saying much.

At least tell us if it's coming this summer or something. Don't just not say anything. 

So many artists have released during the pandemic. I understand her promo plans were ruined but it's time to move on and accept that things will not be normal for AT LEAST all of 2020. 

This to have the Insta post from last Thursday it's frustrating to say the least. But let's just wait until the end of the week.

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

If she can at least post on social media something along the lines of “I see y’all and just know chromatica is coming soon” or “#staytuned” or “almost there!”

like lord she doesn’t have to say anything but I wish she did 

PartySick
Just now, elijahfan said:

Isn't it obvious though? Also, she pretty much did just that a few days ago through her "message from Chromatica".

I'm fairly sure her and her team know their initial promo plans are not doable in the foreseeable future and are planning brand new things, which is why things are taking some time.

Yeah but a small, straightforward statement would placate the droves of upset hennies.

It'd certainly make GGD a bit more tolerable right now :billie:

Either way, I'm personally fine. Have the album come this Christmas, idc :oops: maybe the revised tour plans would have a date I can actually go to then :enigma:

💚

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived