I guess :selena:

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromataeca

Did Blade say anything these days and is he still adamant about May? :poot:

Leoj305
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I hear you, I myself nearly spent around $600 for all that.... But people need to stop acting like Gaga and her team are complete idiots: there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes we don't know about, and I'm sure they're doing their best to give us the best possible era in the current situation. It's not because they're not saying anything that they're not doing anything.

Actions speak louder than words :nails:

PartySick
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I hear you, I myself nearly spent around $600 for all that.... But people need to stop acting like Gaga and her team are complete idiots: there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes we don't know about, and I'm sure they're doing their best to give us the best possible era in the current situation. It's not because they're not saying anything that they're not doing anything.

They're trying to figure out how to do their big promo plans in an ever changing pandemic situation. At least, that'd be my guess.

I wish she would say that though :sweat: like just as a "btw guys, we're trying to make plans. Please be patient xoxo, Kindness Queen"

💚

Karen

I'm pretty sure they're holding back the bad news (tour cancellation) in order to announce them at the same time as the good news (literally anything else). However, at this point, when everyone's frustrated, I don't think that's a good strategy.

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

Ghost Face
6 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

47 minutes, yaaay

Its Been A Long Time Mueller Report GIF

It's an honor.

Rio

Why do we keep getting different acts of the CHROMATICA discussion? BaffledWhat Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Anveeroy

Thank you so much for the updated rules. I hope some users won't again make this thread as their personal timeline of gossiping and trashing place.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

elijahfan
Just now, Leoj305 said:

Actions speak louder than words :nails:

We won't hear anyone complaining once they're ready to drop the album ;)

ShayCristoforo

If anyone feels a meltdown coming on, just watch this.

Pretend/imagine that Marry The Night is a Chromatica single.

You are hearing it for the first time. 

The planet set is meant to be Chromatica.

Inhale, exhale. Rinse, repeat.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Hybrid AT
Just now, PartySick said:

They're trying to figure out how to do their big promo plans in an ever changing pandemic situation. At least, that'd be my guess.

I wish she would say that though :sweat: like just as a "btw guys, we're trying to make plans. Please be patient xoxo, Kindness Queen"

Exactly. And that's the problem. We all know they're recalibrating the whole era. But she needs to be more communicative. Her silence is maddening. She needs to say something to placate everyone. Literally everyone is upset, just some more than others.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

ARTPOP
7 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

OMG

First countdown of the new thread

47 minutes to (hopefully) nothing!

giphy.gif

oprah winfrey omg GIF

COME ON GAYS!!

BROSEIDON
1 minute ago, Ori said:

I'm pretty sure they're holding back the bad news (tour cancellation) in order to announce them at the same time as the good news (literally anything else). However, at this point, when everyone's frustrated, I don't think that's a good strategy.

They're holding back the tour cancellation announcement until after the album drops so they can count on the bundles. I won't be the slightest bit surprised if the tour cancellation is announced the moment the tracking week is over and accounted for.

Babylon98

If she doesn't mention the album at all it really is dumb af to change her cover and profile picture to album-related stuff lmao 

Leoj305

She knew when stupid Iovr leaked. And she straight up said in the gagavision, “ya’ll are ganna have to wait till I ****ing feel like releasing it”.

im so sure she’s pissed at people nagging her so she’s like **** u bye. 

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived