Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, Hydrangea said:

There would have to be music to stop :ladyhaha:

Delete Stupid Love from your libraries

Simple

No music, only drama

VainShockingCamel.webp

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LG2008

OMG! The circus begins :selena:

ACT. III, I- :enigma: ARTPOP could never! Chromatica coming to serve... :firega:

Dayman
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Physical releases of the single were always meant to happen in May long before Coronavirus messed everything up, and yes, I do believe the remix will be featured, as it was definitely meant to be released at some point during the album rollout.

I guess what I mean is: I don't expect an official announcement of that remix when everything points to the fact that we're moving on to another single cycle. When Gaga gets back in Chromatica mode, it won't be to talk about a remix.

Exactly. But it's still something! :vegas:

n1kos

Act 3 :golfclap:

How many hours till the announcement? :oops:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Chromataeca

I think I can safely say I am staying optimistic until the 25th of this month, and if she is still not talking Chromatica related things, we can safely assume it won't happen anytime soon.

Bottleblonde

Let’s have our first new thread countdown won’t we? Only 47 minutes to go!

Black Aura

Genuine Guy 09

I'll be incredibly surprised about a SL remix. Why? Nothing gets past Mr.S or other insiders who work in the business (spotify/AM). When a new song is coming it gets registered 5 days before. So unless it's just a surprise that bloodpop tweets then it ain't coming 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, n1kos said:

How many hours till the announcement? :oops:

47 minutes, yaaay

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Lady Rah Rah
1 minute ago, StupidLoveBis said:

I threw 350€ into the tour and in my student budget it's huge.  She's taking our money hostage and not saying anything.  I'm not asking her to release her album, I'm asking her to keep us informed!  How can she easily hold the money of thousands of people hostage?

This is the reason I didn't buy a ticket for the show in my country (UK). Not only was I meant to be going on holiday, I had a feeling the UK lockdown was imminent and I've had issues getting refunds for tickets before (not Gaga). I'm so sorry about your financial hit with this. I'm a student too and I know how heavily this can affect finances for a long time.

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Hybrid AT
Just now, Bottleblonde said:

Let’s have our first new thread countdown won’t we? Only 47 minutes to go!

OMG

First countdown of the new thread

47 minutes to (hopefully) nothing!

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

LG2008
2 minutes ago, n1kos said:

How many hours till they lock it? :oops:

Fixedt! :huntyga:

Secret

So happy the thread is back!

I am really excited for the upcoming weeks, a promo song may be coming anytime now. 

sidgagasid

We also got a rumor of GAGA X FORTNITE today , will she confirm that?

sidgagasid
1 minute ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

This is the reason I didn't buy a ticket for the show in my country (UK). Not only was I meant to be going on holiday, I had a feeling the UK lockdown was imminent and I've had issues getting refunds for tickets before (not Gaga). I'm so sorry about your financial hit with this. I'm a student too and I know how heavily this can affect finances for a long time.

i agree with you completely , i have about 500$ locked on the new jersey show stuck and i have to pay rent as a student with no campus job right now. Can we atleast get some confirmation? 

elijahfan
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

It’s been weeks since the postponement, you honestly think she needs time for a new strategy? I honestly think they are playing the waiting game with the pandemic and the situation. And that’s fine, but at least address your fans that paid money for tickets, merch and music 

I hear you, I myself nearly spent around $600 for all that.... But people need to stop acting like Gaga and her team are complete idiots: there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes we don't know about, and I'm sure they're doing their best to give us the best possible era in the current situation. It's not because they're not saying anything that they're not doing anything.

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived