💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Stephen
1 minute ago, Edu said:

If you think about it, it’s not that weird. They had planned to drop multiple promo singles before the album got delayed in March.

Not true 

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stephen said:

If the rumors are true that she’s shot a Plastic Doll video with Steven Klein and it’s coming next week :bradley:

Hide contents

See how easy it is to lie :neyde: stop making s.hit up 

I didn’t make **** up, multiple sources have reported on it. Maybe if you payed more attention. :oops:

🌹 free britney 🌹

pynkeyes
3 minutes ago, gaggs said:

WHAT

Omg yes

Wait how quickly you all forget. NK already confirmed he did not collab with Gaga on a mv

MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

why would she release a promo 3 days  before the album? + she need to turn the gp's attention to ROM

A-YO was released 3-4 days before the (official :billie:) Joanne release date. So, she can do it...

All I ever wanted was love...

GagARTPOP

Maybe he just meant that there’s only one new song meaning not more than rom

chromatigaga

You all moan when she doesn't release music and then you all moan when she does :saladga:

LastNight
5 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

why would she release a promo 3 days  before the album? + she need to turn the gp's attention to ROM

I think though if ROM is as big as it seems then casual listeners might be inclined to check out her other recent songs, they’ll get another taste of the album and realise it drops on Friday.

Plus, if it’s one of the songs that leaked then it’s a nice treat for fans without spoiling the rest of the record. Maybe might help encourage people to avoid the potential album leak too if they’re getting more new music with only a couple of days to wait til the rest?

Who knows though! We’ll have to wait and see :excited2:

Just now, chromatigaga said:

You all moan when she doesn't release music and then you all moan when she doesn't :saladga:

I know right? Make it make sense, ma’am. :saladga:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Hybrid AT

Maybe it's a teaser for a track and not a whole track?

Anyway, she's feeding and I don't have anything to complain about so bring it on and serve it mutha

ForsakenDependableGangesdolphin.webp

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Stephen
3 minutes ago, Edu said:

I didn’t make **** up, multiple sources have reported on it. Maybe if you payed more attention. :oops:

Lol 

ShayCristoforo
Just now, Venus Rose said:

What'd I miss?

SecondhandPessimisticFluke-size_restrict

The Stupid Love palette is available now. Apple/iTunes is doing backend updates. People are melting down over nothing.

You know, the usual. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

3 minutes ago, Edu said:

Actually Nick Knight clarified that the project he’s working with Gaga is not a music video, and is expected to be out in fall.

donatellab
3 minutes ago, chromatigaga said:

You all moan when she doesn't release music and then you all moan when she does :saladga:

We’re discussing not moaning :poot:

She/Her/Hers

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived