💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

gaggs
14 minutes ago, Edu said:

If the rumors that a video for Babylon was shot by Nick Knight are true and it comes next week with the song. :bradley:

EDIT: :neyde:

15 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

OH MY GOSH :bradley: Babylon? (the "74" reference in the Bible)

Omg yes

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Oak

why would she release a promo 3 days  before the album? + she need to turn the gp's attention to ROM

Hybrid AT

Don't know how to feel about the promo track situation. She needs to keep all the focus on ROM and make it an event. Besides, it's just a week until the album drops. A new track as big and as catchy as ROM to consume for 7 days (or 5 if it manages to leak about 2 days before which it probably will) can easily tide people over with until 29th

Maybe that's just me and everyone is a little too hungry after weeks of wait, idk

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

chromatigaga
3 minutes ago, donatellab said:

But why are we thinking that one track isn’t ROM and there’s another one coming before the album? I doubt she’ll release a new track only few days after ROM :neyde:

Why's it matter? The entire album drops next friday

Stephen

If the rumors are true that she’s shot a Plastic Doll video with Steven Klein and it’s coming next week :bradley:

Spoiler

See how easy it is to lie :neyde: stop making s.hit up 

QueenMortuana

I can't believe how butthurt some of y'all are acting over this iTunes/Apple Music thing. It's not like it's going to stay that way. :lolga:

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, donatellab said:

But why are we thinking that one track isn’t ROM and there’s another one coming before the album? I doubt she’ll release a new track only few days after ROM :neyde:

Why would he spill on something that is already announced? Lol. He hates our fanbase, sure, but he wouldn’t be trolling like that.

Just now, NoahSuns said:

why would she release a promo 3 days  before the album? + she need to turn the gp's attention to ROM

If you think about it, it’s not that weird. They had planned to drop multiple promo singles before the album got delayed in March.

🌹 free britney 🌹

MiQuenDroid
Just now, NoahSuns said:

omg it's open for guests again?!

Yeah sis :ally:

All I ever wanted was love...

Hybrid AT
Just now, NoahSuns said:

omg it's open for guests again?!

Sis it's been for weeks

EXdn3dxWsAMc47T?format=jpg&name=small

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

donatellab
2 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

It would be weird for him to say this when we already know ROM is coming in just 3 days. I wouldn’t mind a little taster track because nothing is gonna overshadow ROM

Promo single coming at midnight confirmedt :lolly:

sipping love and hip hop GIF by VH1

She/Her/Hers

Enzo

Singles release plus promo single days later? We love to see it 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived