Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

LastNight
11 minutes ago, Edu said:

They’re sharing equal credits on the song as it’s being labeled as a duet. I’d also like to believe that Gaga wanted to make Ariana feel free to express her thoughts while coming up with the visuals for it.

It’s been 3 days since the song was announced and she’s already deleting its artwork from her IG. Who knows what might happen in the upcoming days?

You’re making something out of nothing. Don’t fret about it, Ariana deleting the post is inconsequential.

And it might be a duet but it’s Gaga’s album, Gaga’s visuals, Gaga’s promo strategy. 

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bjaf
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Days later, still goes AWF and still a bop

WeightyPleasantIndigowingedparrot.webp

Seriously, I enjoy that remix more and more everyday. I’m glad it’s on the deluxe version, and if it’s any indication of the direction of the album production wise, we are not ready.

Animal Claws
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

*for the remainder of the era* would be better :huntyga:

Oh you right :huntyga:

ArtpopAct2
23 minutes ago, Bjaf said:

I’m not saying this in reaction to her deleting the post, and I don’t want to make a bigger deal out of this than it is, but I do have a weird feeling about Ariana and ROM. :saladga: Like just a few days ago she said she wasn’t comfortable releasing new music now (I know we said that was probably about her own music, but still). And having followed her on Insta for a while now, everytime she has a new release she usually hypes and teases the sh*t out of it. But that’s not really the case for ROM, apart from reposting Gaga’s promo.

Do you think there’s a possibility that she wasn’t 100% on board with releasing ROM now?

Eh I think that more because Gaga is silent.  She’s just doing what Gaga is.

1 minute ago, Edu said:

The fans who preach about kindness the most are usually the first ones to get all worked up.

Yes, I’ll be listening the song and enjoying, but just as a reminder this is a discussion thread, so when people are discussing and you don’t like what it’s being discussed simply don’t engage in the conversation. :staymad:

I didn't get worked up. 

You, my friend, are getting worked up because Ariana Grande deleted a picture on her Instagram. 

pynkeyes
4 minutes ago, Edu said:

The fans who preach about kindness the most are usually the first ones to get all worked up.

Yes, I’ll be listening the song and enjoying, but just as a reminder this is a discussion thread, so when people are discussing and you don’t like what it’s being discussed simply don’t engage in the conversation. :staymad:

I agree to an extent. This is not towards Doot either just in general I think there’s a difference between discussing, speculating, asking for other thoughts and being negative or complaining. Like I am genuinely hopeful Ari gives ROM as much attention as she has and is with SWU but I don’t think it’s being a little complainer 

Hybrid AT
5 minutes ago, Bjaf said:

Seriously, I enjoy that remix more and more everyday. I’m glad it’s on the deluxe version, and if it’s any indication of the direction of the album production wise, we are not ready.

And then folks have the nerve to say Bloodpop is trash

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

HausOfMark
5 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Days later, still goes AWF and still a bop

WeightyPleasantIndigowingedparrot.webp

I love this remix. Its so good.

-Mark

I constantly feel like I have a hair in my mouth lately. Da fuq. 

Anywho, I'm excited to see whether or not she's gonna throw down with the SL choreography on the tour. 

gaga4.gif

1 minute ago, Doot said:

I didn't get worked up. 

You, my friend, are getting worked up because Ariana Grande deleted a picture on her Instagram. 

If you think that has no importance, then I’m not going to be the one to tell you otherwise. :bye:

🌹 free britney 🌹

NFRatwell

Two ROM promo pic

A new Gaga promo pic for streaming services

Gaga promoted on Apple Music page

Stupid Love / Makeup video 

:bradley: and this is only the beginning 

pynkeyes
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I constantly feel like I have a hair in my mouth lately. Da fuq. 

Anywho, I'm excited to see whether or not she's gonna throw down with the SL choreography on the tour. 

gaga4.gif

Oh fully! I imagine they may re-work it, kind of like a Chromatica Ball Verision of the OG choreo like they’ve done in the past with iconic choreo 

1 minute ago, Edu said:

If you think that has no importance, then I’m not going to be the one to tell you otherwise. :bye:

What importance does it have to the world?

Cuz if you are going to try to tie this into streams and sales and such, it's meaningless. Doesn't matter if the song hits #10, #1 or #99. 

ThisBitch

You're all driving yourself crazy with the "Ariana deleted the Instagram post, Ari doesn't want to release now, are they on bad terms, Ari and Gaga didn't shoot the video together" mess.

Please calm down! We were all whining about no promo a few days ago and look were we're now. Maybe Ari and Gaga will have a FaceTime conversation or something this weekend, who knows...

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived