Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I think most of you guys are overreacting: I'm still very much convinced the album is coming sooner than later and she just needed some time to think about a new release strategy. The silence is tough and feels low-key disrespectful right now, but I truly hope and believe everything will make sense in the end.

It’s been weeks since the postponement, you honestly think she needs time for a new strategy? I honestly think they are playing the waiting game with the pandemic and the situation. And that’s fine, but at least address your fans that paid money for tickets, merch and music 

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StupidLoveBis

I threw 350€ into the tour and in my student budget it's huge.  She's taking our money hostage and not saying anything.  I'm not asking her to release her album, I'm asking her to keep us informed!  How can she easily hold the money of thousands of people hostage?

POPARTHD
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

You got it 

Obama conference June 6th :flower:

Those news ain't huge in this house :bradley:

Modern Ecstasy2

The only way I know how to cope these days is to laugh

This truly is historic 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Hybrid AT

If she doesn't announce anything today or tomorrow, look forward to next week. If not, it's probably not coming in May. 

Stop the music, start the drama

tumblr_pr45hsmz5l1qm9co3o7_250.gifv

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Dayman
1 minute ago, POPARTHD said:

And I'm still positive about a May release either for ROM or the album itself, no later than early June. I do have faith in what Blade says and also @Stef. She did say that we're getting huge news within the next 7 days. I really do hope an believe something will come Friday. But I understand how some might be feeling hopeless, it's probably better to have no expectation at all at this point and be surprised, my anxious mind could never :bradley:

I believe them too. I just also definitely know that it's hard for even that info to be right in the end because her team is changing plans constantly preparing for the release.

geusst1235
29 minutes ago, sidgagasid said:

well you cant blame them because all other artists have a new release date confirmed for their upcoming albume or are atleast in touch with their fans or releasing promo tracks, here we are in a world where chromatica doesnt even exist anymore

If someone is spouting nonsensical insults or immature comments that are meant to degrade the artist that they are supposedly a "fan" of, then I will absolutely point out how ludicrous that behavior is. Either way, someone's impatience alone cannot be used valid excuse to have "meltdowns" while accusing the artist of being lazy, or inconsiderate towards their own fanbase. 

Leoj305
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

If nothing by May 15th then don't expect May release. June? Idk. It feels like when SL was released at the end of February all over again 

That was such a horrible wait. Song leaked almost in full. Her fans screaming at her at enigma Miami. And she ignored them completely. As if it wasn’t happening. 

Darcklighter22

Ok where just at page 17 let's all breath for a second. 

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

Not digitally. Physical releases for the Stupid Love single will start arriving tomorrow and there's a solid chance it's going to be the B-side.

Physical releases of the single were always meant to happen in May long before Coronavirus messed everything up, and yes, I do believe the remix will be featured, as it was definitely meant to be released at some point during the album rollout.

I guess what I mean is: I don't expect an official announcement of that remix when everything points to the fact that we're moving on to another single cycle. When Gaga gets back in Chromatica mode, it won't be to talk about a remix.

Red
1 minute ago, Hades said:

Lemme send this to 2020 Predictions:

The Chromatica threads will surpass the editions of Final Fantasy.:lolly:

I'm thinking more Simpsons seasons

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

zerojk

Sometimes she really needs to get in our shoes...

Maybe she has no idea how desperate some of her fans are right now and she was just so inocent and excited sharing the Obama event like nothing is happening 

ArtpopAct2
1 minute ago, Hades said:

Lemme send this to 2020 Predictions:

The Chromatica threads will surpass the editions of Final Fantasy.:lolly:

Chromatica Discussion Act XIII-2

PunkTheFunk

It's been 84 years and I can still smell the fresh clown paint.

bfabyb86pjh31.jpg

Hydrangea
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

If she doesn't announce anything today or tomorrow, look forward to next week. If not, it's probably not coming in May. 

Stop the music, start the drama

tumblr_pr45hsmz5l1qm9co3o7_250.gifv

There would have to be music to stop :ladyhaha:

I’m a bad friend

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived