💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

POPARTHD
9 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

wait....those are fake?!

They’re not fake, but they’re not Babylon. They’re just the sample Babylon uses.

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

I’m listening to the Greatest Thing and remembering how much I love it. All it needs is a bit of rewriting and some polish. 
It could be Cher’s gift to her fans after the lockdown is lifted. Let’s go CherGa 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Animal Claws
29 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

Do you know what #5 is??

It's probably a Chromatica song.

It's a banger!

JINNOCIDE
13 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I’m listening to the Greatest Thing and remembering how much I love it. All it needs is a bit of rewriting and some polish. 
It could be Cher’s gift to her fans after the lockdown is lifted. Let’s go CherGa 

If I recall correctly, Gaga is the one who doesn't wanna put it out. Cher said that Gaga didn't want it because she feels like she didn't have the time to sit with Cher and make a record about "Gaga & Cher" worthy of putting out there.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Ok Katy’s performance was actually really cool and I want gaga to do it but I feel like she’ll get dragged for “copying” her. Imagine what gaga could do with a Chromatica themed AR performance :enigma:

ShayCristoforo
2 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

If I recall correctly, Gaga is the one who doesn't wanna put it out. Cher said that Gaga didn't want it because she feels like she didn't have the time to sit with Cher and make a record about "Gaga & Cher" worthy of putting out there.

Yes I know. Gaga doesn’t think it’s good enough. 
Well let’s change that :selena:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Dayman
1 minute ago, JINNOCIDE said:

If I recall correctly, is Gaga the one who doesn't wanna put it out. Cher said that Gaga didn't want it because she feels like she didn't have the time to sit with Cher and make a record about "Gaga & Cher" worthy of putting out there.

Actually apparently it was also RedOne that was the problem - Gaga HATED the way her voice was edited in the mix, which makes sense when you listen to it, it is very artificial and sterile the way they did her vocals. So then on top of that Cher was willing to go along with the song to get it released somehow, and well.

On June 11, a fan asked Cher if she could release the song without the duet and she replied: "Could be, but it's a great duet! I redid my vocals, always hated it & loved Hers! Now I like mine too! RedOne was to redo the track, But he blew it off. Have singers who like song, but not production, it's old. Red’s contract says no one is allowed to touch the track & he’s MIA."

So make what you will of it all...

JINNOCIDE
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Actually apparently it was also RedOne that was the problem - Gaga HATED the way her voice was edited in the mix, which makes sense when you listen to it, it is very artificial and sterile the way they did her vocals. So then on top of that Cher was willing to go along with the song to get it released somehow, and well.

On June 11, a fan asked Cher if she could release the song without the duet and she replied: "Could be, but it's a great duet! I redid my vocals, always hated it & loved Hers! Now I like mine too! RedOne was to redo the track, But he blew it off. Have singers who like song, but not production, it's old. Red’s contract says no one is allowed to touch the track & he’s MIA."

I don't know if it's good or not we knowing these unreleased projects :messga: so many good songs we don't get to listen

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Judas Society
37 minutes ago, POPARTHD said:

They’re not fake, but they’re not Babylon. They’re just the sample Babylon uses.

Oh, so they didn't know about Babylon at all?

Judas Society
21 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

tbh, I agree. It was kinda basic. It lacked what a Gaga & Cher collab could have. I'm not sure what but it needed more power. It was too generic.

Hybrid AT

This exchange :diane:

image.png

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

AntonTurnItUp
3 hours ago, B2theRich33 said:

so now we have track names.... so we think these are something ?? 

#1 - Babylon (:ally:)

#2, #3, and #4 could be the Chromaticas?

#5 - Alice or Fun Tonight? (the best one, is a BANGER :tony:)

#9 - Plastic Doll or Enigma

#10 - Sine From Above

#11 - 911 or Replay

Judas Society
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

This exchange :diane:

image.png

hark back to 2013 when Gaga gave a standing ovation to Ariana for her performance for Tattooed Heart, ROM feels like a full circle! :bradley:

That performance was also when I discovered about Ariana. I knew nothing about her, I didn't watch Nickelodeon.

tumblr_mwtyl7rRzP1qlgh5qo2_400.gifv

Agunimon
32 minutes ago, Dayman said:

when I think of Cher I think of this tweet

7cf.png

it was light blue background with egg shape. bye

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived