news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steccazero

Does someone still have access to ATRL? I need Blade to reconfirm May as the month for the 65th timeΒ :giveup:

pls get into this ***uettery

MonsterPawPR

so this thread is act 3 and tomorrow it's the third day of the week, maybe the next countdown will finally work

giphy.gif

Free My Mind ARTPOP

Genuine Guy 09

The comments under her tweets are.. Embarrassing. To say the leastΒ :toofunny:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Hybrid AT

Oh wow, a new thread with tighter rules

ggd.thumb.jpg.da92030d47ad5ec139c0facc25

Anyway, hallellooooo ladies we're here

source.gif

Hopefully we have more civil and kinderΒ meltdowns this time around, because meltdowns are inevitable

MassiveCalmJumpingbean-size_restricted.g

Get ready for CHRO-MA-TI-CAHH

BlankSecondhandGlassfrog.webp

Β 

Β 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

ToxicHot

Hopefully this thread stays clean because there was WAY too much off-topic conversation in the previous one. :air:

Um, chile........anyway so-

Who’s ready for Chromatica? :party::pawsup:Β 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Dayman
Just now, Awrah999 said:

Will it top this though? If not she can keep itΒ :trollga:

Β 

Anything can top that disappointing mess. The most let down I have been by one of these 80's remixes...

petty
Just now, Steccazero said:

Does someone still have access to ATRL? I need Blade to reconfirm May as the month for the 65th timeΒ :giveup:

what's the point of confirming with these "insiders" when all dates are subject to change in this pandemic. unless Blade is a member of the haus and talks to gaga daily, they don't know shxt.

MonsterPawPR
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Odds are tomorrow we will have the Stupid Love Remix so let's be optimistic about that!

giphy.gif

Free My Mind ARTPOP

pynkeyes
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

Odds are tomorrow we will have the Stupid Love Remix so let's be optimistic about that!

Honestly if it’s something, literally anything, i’llΒ take it. I’ve been listening to her cover of smile for the past month so a change of GagaΒ scenery would be nice.Β 

geusst1235
14 minutes ago, sidgagasid said:

It is funny if you go to twitter and read the comment section of both her latest posts . It is 99% CHROMATICA related, is she blind to this? does she not see whats hapenning to her fanbase?

Well to be fair, many of these "fans" have been posting similar ignorance filled drivel in regards to Chromatica even when she was legitimately raising millions for Covid-19 relief efforts, which is absolutely ridiculous imo.

Some of you guys really need to muster some semblance of patience, and at least attempt to appreciate the things that Gaga has been able to accomplish in the past couple of weeks instead of constantly complaining about an album being delayed during a literal pandemic.

chromatigaga
1 minute ago, Red said:

Word on ATRL is that it exists

brian regan what GIF
Β 

Thank god for thatΒ 

gaggs
6 minutes ago, sidgagasid said:

It is funny if you go to twitter and read the comment section of both her latest posts . It is 99% CHROMATICA related, is she blind to this? does she not see whats hapenning to her fanbase?

Gaga won't release Chromatica over-night just because people are attacking her in the comments
Β 

Don't worry she knows about the album

Hades
1 minute ago, Steccazero said:

Lemme check.:lolly:

sidgagasid
Just now, gaggs said:

Gaga won't release Chromatica over-night just because people are attacking her in the comments
Β 

Don't worry she knows about the album

the disregard for the fanbase is just shocking to me

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived