Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
11 minutes ago, lodylody said:

:wtfga: "sit down and chill" like I ripped into you or something :sharon: 

I just didn't see any confirmation sis. People like you need to learn to read more carefully.

EDIT: And "why do you need confirmation" has to be one of the most absurd questions I've ever heard. I wanted to see where the confirmation was, so that I could accept it as true and then get excited for it :lmao: Is that difficult to understand? :air: 

Reveal hidden contents

And yes, maybe this post could be responded to with "sit down and chill" but that's only because you completely overreacted to a simple and genuine question. Not everyone has the time or energy to be on this forum 24/7 for some confirmation thread that has seemingly disappeared from the trending section (if it ever got there).

Now you see, @Qiyana, if you'd said this in response to my post (rather than putting in around 4 times the energy to try and rip into someone for asking a simple and fair question), my response would've been "thank you".

To Luna, thank you for sharing where the confirmation from :air: 

mariah carey hello GIF

luna’s advocate

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scheisseJK

just realized that after 29th of may there will be no countdowns, no meltdowns  and no clown parties anymore here :bradley:giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47192bdbef5c552d0fdc

Stef666
1 minute ago, pynkeyes said:

Imagine Gaga just casually walking into the gay club you’re at :giveup:

Imagine dancing with your Mother :selena::air: I would die

pynkeyes
1 minute ago, scheisseJK said:

just realized that after 29th of may there will be no countdowns, no meltdowns  and no clown parties anymore here :bradley:giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47192bdbef5c552d0fdc

No there will be. New music videos, live performances, new merchandise and bundles, new Haus labs, billboard charting meltdowns. It’s not ever yet bbs it’s just beginning :vegas:

pynkeyes
1 minute ago, Stef666 said:

Imagine dancing with your Mother :selena::air: I would die

I think I would just be crying uncontrollably while doing SL choreography :ladyhaha:

Bad Kids

15 hours 12 minutes

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Just now, pynkeyes said:

No there will be. New music videos, live performances, new merchandise and bundles, new Haus labs, billboard charting meltdowns. It’s not ever yet bbs it’s just beginning :vegas:

Yeah if there's one thing I've learnt about this place over the years it's that the meltdowns will never, ever end :teehee:

LoveMatica
Just now, scheisseJK said:

End of an Era truly

I’m going to miss reading the overreacting, dragging and being ignored so much 

leaving comedy central GIF

Bad Kids
Just now, LoveMatica said:

End of an Era truly

I’m going to miss reading the overreacting, dragging and being ignored so much 

leaving comedy central GIF

don't feel that way :runhug: 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

chromatica94
1 minute ago, scheisseJK said:

hopefully more singles, visuals & performances

I'm sure we'll find something to countdown & meltdown to:ladyhaha:

I Want To Be Free, Forever Baby..

Pop Music

good-morning guys 

technically (depending on time zones) some of us are getting ROM today (and if not today then tomorrow) so like it's a national gaga holiday!! 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Vitleysingur

Can't believe that not a single pixel of the video has been leaked yet.

shocked baby GIF

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

aurelienvm
2 minutes ago, pynkeyes said:

Non, il y en aura. Nouveaux vidéoclips, performances en direct, nouvelles marchandises et offres groupées, nouveaux laboratoires Haus, effondrements de tableaux d'affichage. Ce n'est pas encore bbs ça ne fait que commencer : vegas:

Haus Labs, we don't care. :ladyhaha:

Bad Kids

interview in 3 hours(?)

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived