💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

StupidLoveBis

I can't stop thinking about ROM.  I can't even concentrate on my episode of The 100. Help.

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tomoulatica

I’ve been lurking here since SL leaked, but I can’t take it anymore, I need to share the ROM hype with everyone :giveup: sooooo hi I’m gonna wake up at 5.55am 

KamiHenry
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

Just like Born This Way.

and you keep saying it's her worst album. 

Netflix GIF by Daybreak

I do truly believe BTW is actually one of the best albums BTW > AP > TFM > TF > JOANNE. 

LoveMatica
1 minute ago, Tomoulatica said:

I’ve been lurking here since SL leaked, but I can’t take it anymore, I need to share the ROM hype with everyone :giveup: sooooo hi I’m gonna wake up at 5.55am 

welcome to hell dancing GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 minutes ago, Dawson said:

So glad the song hasn't leaked in full :diane:

yet.

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

warhol killer
2 minutes ago, KamiHenry said:

I do truly believe BTW is actually one of the best albums BTW > AP > TFM > TF > JOANNE. 

the TASTE. :bon:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Hades
1 hour ago, plasticalice said:

I’ve been listening to the leaks everyday for the past month so I have enough listening experience

Anyone doing this will always be underwhelmed with the final songs imo. That's the only reason I avoided the leaks this era.:smh:

Gabe

Does iTunes still refresh and post songs at 11pm?

Or is that something that only happened years ago and im old? 

lodylody

10 minutes ago, Qiyana said:

Why do you need confirmation, sit down and chill? People have given confirmation over and over again the past few yet people still need it less than a day before the video release :duck:

Like I said it'll come with the song but if you don't wanna believe that, it's on you

She is probably saving the announcement for a teaser opportunity.

:wtfga: "sit down and chill" like I ripped into you or something :sharon: 

I just didn't see any confirmation sis. People like you need to learn to read more carefully.

EDIT: And "why do you need confirmation" has to be one of the most absurd questions I've ever heard. I wanted to see where the confirmation was, so that I could accept it as true and then get excited for it :lmao: Is that difficult to understand? :air: 

Spoiler

And yes, maybe this post could be responded to with "sit down and chill" but that's only because you completely overreacted to a simple and genuine question. Not everyone has the time or energy to be on this forum 24/7 for some confirmation thread that has seemingly disappeared from the trending section (if it ever got there).

11 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Sarah said it’s coming on friday along with the song

Now you see, @Qiyana, if you'd said this in response to my post (rather than putting in around 4 times the energy to try and rip into someone for asking a simple and fair question), my response would've been "thank you".

To Luna, thank you for sharing where the confirmation from :air: 

TINDER
3 minutes ago, Tomoulatica said:

I’ve been lurking here since SL leaked, but I can’t take it anymore, I need to share the ROM hype with everyone :giveup: sooooo hi I’m gonna wake up at 5.55am.

Hi happy ROM release Day!!

I hope this song will scalp us to our existence and the video teaser tooo!!

I am tinder

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, KamiHenry said:

True, this is an old fact

but some people don't see it because:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLFE3OsER4M_EgIVY6XiX

NFRatwell

Trying to avoid being on here until I watch the Apple Music interview is hard af lol

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived