💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

plasticalice

The new ROM snippet is awfulllll, I’m kinda fearing for everything about this song except the final chorus. The demo was SO much better.

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
19 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

No artist is gonna admit a track on their album is a filler. So ofc we get to decide which one is. :oops:

Lmaoooo this plus they’re too close to the project. Maybe to then it fits and makes sense but to someone hearing it for the first time oop the flow gets bogged down in track 6 or something. That’s a filler. To me, filler is when you listen to a song and it doesn’t really add to the album’s themes in any meaningful way and/or what it contributes can be found elsewhere with better execution. It just means the track is superfluous. The Queen is a Gaga filler to many reviewers and critics (had it been on the album) because even though it isn’t a bad song (that extended outro, ooh, sends me), sonically and thematically it doesn’t add anything not covered by TEOG, BTW, or a number of other empowerment songs in the album.

ViviLittleM
Just now, plasticalice said:

The new ROM snippet is awfulllll, I’m kinda fearing for everything about this song except the final chorus. The demo was SO much better.

So you can judge a song with a 14s snippet with cut words ah ok

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

A “filler” track is never made with the purpose of filling a gap, and there is no “definition” of a filler track because it’s just a word used by fans for songs they don’t like as much as the others.

You really think artists spend 2+ years recording loads of songs and then decide to put fillers on an album? I can assure you that no song has ever been recorded with the intention of it being a filler lmao.

Many artists do actually create "filler tracks". But the majority of your post is what I was saying in my previous comment

End Racism Now

Stef

Are y’all ready for the teaser today :giveup::giveup: it’s gonna SCALP

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Sherry
2 minutes ago, plasticalice said:

Little complainers:triggered:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Sherry

Seriously some of you people have the ability to judge a song with a chopped up 14s snippet. RIP :toofunny:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

warhol killer
1 minute ago, Stef said:

tenor.gif

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Mr Oak
1 minute ago, Stef said:

the SL teases scalped us too until we got the real thing:vegas:

Lextyr97
4 minutes ago, plasticalice said:

Omg. It’s 14 seconds of cut together pieces. Now you’re gonna get everyone else concerned over a snippet that REALLY shouldn’t be judged

candydarling
1 minute ago, Stef said:

do you (or anybody) know if the video is coming with the song at midnight or later on friday?

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

There is a teaser? :nooo:

End Racism Now

plasticalice
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

So you can judge a song with a 14s snippet with cut words ah ok

Lol sweetie of course I’m gonna wait for the song, but I can’t help but be nervous. I’ve been listening to the leaks everyday for the past month so I have enough listening experience to have an opinion on it? 💀 The “oooh oooh oooh oooh oooooooooooh” was so much catchier than “raindrops on my faaaace.” Even the producrion sounded more vibrant and fun.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

the SL teases scalped us too until we got the real thing:vegas:

and then we were left bald :vegas:

End Racism Now

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived