šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Madam Margolyes
22 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

She said ā€œcanā€™t wait for you to see the video and all the kooks recreation on Friday.ā€ Something along those lines insinuating the video would be released by Friday so she can see fan looks with make up.

it's friday next weekĀ :billie:

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dirtxpony

Guys, do you think gaga will update the Chromatica cover onĀ Apple Music/iTunes to the one that's on her official shop? I remember @Stef saying that one is the final version.

PrinceGaga

so is rain on me being released at midnight everywhere? Its 7 hours till midnight in NZ

B2theRich33
3 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

it's friday next weekĀ :billie:

That doesnā€™t bother meĀ :billie:

B2theRich33
1 minute ago, PrinceGaga said:

so is rain on me being released at midnight everywhere? Its 7 hours till midnight in NZ

Midnight est.... so we have 23 hrs til itā€™s release.

GGDisbetter
1 minute ago, PrinceGaga said:

its a worldwide release in 23 hours

Good morning!Ā 

Is something happened during last 100 pages? I saw that we have a new leak? What part of a song it is? And is that good?Ā 

WhiskeyLikeMisery

The fact that we have waited so long and the big moment is only aĀ little over a week away.Ā :excited2:

Twitter
2 minutes ago, WhiskeyLikeMisery said:

The fact that we have waited so long and the big moment is only aĀ little over a week away.Ā :excited2:

Canā€™t wait! My trip toĀ Chromatica will be the best vacation ever.Ā :vegas:

Twitter
12 minutes ago, dirtxpony said:

I remember @Stef saying that one is the final version.

She is NOT an insider.Ā :spin:

HoneyB

I donā€™t want to get cocky but hearing the snippet alone, it sounds like such a smash ugh:giveup:Ā her triumphant return to dance pop hand in hand with miss Ariallah Grande:giveup:Ā THIS is what I was waiting for, SL was like a dip in the pool, ROM is the cannonball that will make this whole era splash:giveup:Ā Iā€™m. So. EXCITED:woot::excited2:

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

Twitter
8 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

Good morning!Ā 

Is something happened during last 100 pages? I saw that we have a new leak? What part of a song it is? And is that good?Ā 

Honestly, you didnā€™t miss anything other than Gaga posting on social media. ;)Ā 

Also rumor is ROM music video is finished and another snippet leaked.

pynkeyes

Just watched all 7 parts of the interview and I am so emotional. I feel so connected to Gaga and I am so ready for this song. Less than 23 hours bbs. I can wait to connect with her and see with all of you through this music. I feel so inspired,Ā so hyped,Ā and so moved. Every time she speaks, especially in interviews, I am reminded why I do this (obsessĀ over her very move with strangers on the internet)Ā and why almost nothing in the world has that same excitement and anxiousness that new Gaga content brings. I feel like she bared so much and itā€™s going to make connecting with her through this album all the more special. Less than 24 hours bbs and weā€™ll have ROMĀ :kara::kiss:

Twitter
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

I donā€™t want to get cocky but hearing the snippet alone, it sounds like such a smash ugh:giveup:Ā her triumphant return to dance pop hand in hand with miss Ariallah Grande:giveup:Ā THIS is what I was waiting for, SL was like a dip in the pool, ROM is the cannonball that will make this whole era splash:giveup:Ā Iā€™m. So. EXCITED:woot::excited2:

I refuse to listen until Friday. Iā€™m excited!Ā :bradley:

Twitter
Just now, pynkeyes said:

Just watched all 7 parts of the interview and I am so emotional. I feel so connected to Gaga and I am so ready for this song. Less than 23 hours bbs. I can wait to connect with her and see with all of you through this music. I feel so inspired,Ā so hyped,Ā and so moved. Every time she speaks, especially in interviews, I am reminded why I do this (obsessĀ over her very move with strangers on the internet)Ā and why almost nothing in the world has that same excitement and anxiousness that new Gaga content brings. I feel like she bared so much and itā€™s going to make connecting with her through this album all the more special. Less than 24 hours bbs and weā€™ll have ROMĀ :kara::kiss:

Is the Zane Lowe interview out now?Ā :gum:

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived