Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
Just now, nath4gaga said:

How do I listen to the interview I don't wanna download ****ing apple music

You don’t need to. Find Apple Music app if you’re not on iPhone - If you are on iPhone you can find it in the music tab and then go to radio 

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee
10 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

She just said that "Fun Tonight" means a lot to her

it‘s about people trying to cheer her up when she had a hard time

:giveup: I'm suddenly even more excited for this song. Another MTN esque anthem PLEASE.

Yeah, remember about 3 months of free trial, you can also access Apple Music via browser, there’s no need for downloading anything if you don’t want to.

Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

You don’t need a subscription to watch the interview and surely links will be made via several Gaga twitter accounts/here on GGD. But you get 3 free months anyways after subscribing :vegas:

As it stands now, you do need to subscribe to watch the interview. You won't need one when it airs on Beats 1 tomorrow at 10am PT.

🌹 free britney 🌹

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Y’all we need some good dancing monsters who initiate the #ROMChallenge where they dance in the rain/shower to ROM. Apparently rockstar has a really big chance of skyrocketing up the charts due to its TikTok presence. Monsters really have to adapt and start posting more videos on there !! Babylon is a must to when it gets sent to TikTok. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
Just now, Edu said:

As it stands now, you do need to subscribe to watch the interview. You won't need one when it airs on Beats 1 tomorrow at 10am PT.

Idk how that makes sense but :vegas:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
Just now, Aphrodizy26 said:

Wait can i see the interview if im in NA

North America ..? 

3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Idk how that makes sense but :vegas:

The interview will stay up after it airs on Beats 1, just like the Joanne interview, and to watch it you'll need a subscription. That's just how it works, I don't make the rules. :selena:

🌹 free britney 🌹

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
Just now, dynamite said:

North Azerbaijan icon1.png

Omg wait wasn’t the guy from that iconic “ASIB is successful not Gaga” thread in 2017 from a country that sounded like that? 

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived