đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

ice bear

imnothingwithoutasteadyhand.gif

doesn't she look like the host to a late 90's/early 2000's teen show with cartoons and audience games in here? :flutter:

i'm loving chromatica's aesthetic spectrum

ice heard one side from above

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga exe loading

That chopped snippet may be leaked by gaga herself..... To tese the track. Otherwise the whole song would be everywhere

Pop a 911. And another one

Rifek
Just now, NoahSuns said:

the melody is slightly different 

the demo went like : mi.se.ry

the new one is like: MI.se.ry

:ladyhaha:

The melody is totally changed in the prechorus

i wonder if the verse „i didn’t ask for a Free ride” is still there or they changed it too

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

nodandsmile
15 minutes ago, UNIGMA said:

can't wait for its vinly and merch, im gonna buy 1, buy 2, buy 10, buy 20!!!:bon:

Me Too Watermelon GIF

QueenMortuana

Can y'all calm down? 'Chromatica' Discussion Act IV about to come through, yeesh. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

There! I fixed it for you :trollga:

Next :neyde:

End Racism Now

Awrah999

As someone that regrets listening to the 12ish seconds of the new leak, I would just say it's not really worth listening to. The song still sounds catchy, will be a huge dance song from two superstars, and this low quality leak and subsequent overdramatic reactions won't make or break the song. Just wait and enjoy it in full before losing your sh*t :huntyga:

Darcklighter22

From how the new snippet is chopped really makes it sound bad. I dont get how some of you feel excited by this. Out of all the snippets we got it's the worse cause it just bounces around and cuts during high notes.

Still looking forward to the song or for when it leaks.

ice bear

doesn't she look like a host to a late 90's/early 2000's teen show with cartoons and audience games through the phone in here? :flutter:

ice heard one side from above

Anyone else think that the bit where Ariana sings "Teardrops on my face" sounds a little like this 

(1:29)

Cailleach

The way it doesn’t sound any different to me because I haven’t listened to any leaks so it’ll all sound brand new and fresh to me :lolly:

That's not very born this way of you

NFRatwell
Just now, ice bear said:

doesn't she look like a host to a late 90's/early 2000's teen show with cartoons and audience games through the phone in here? :flutter:

YES. It’s so cringy but I love it. She looks like she’d be that punk rock chic from fear factor that just eats the **** out of the bugs and wins the competition lol

DoctorScent

I like that new snippet as much as I liked the first demo snippet. It's more disco which I'm not a big fan but miss Zuula Peep changed my mind and with DSN and I'm just happy. Not gonna complain this time. I was so mad at Joanne that I think I have so much power to like this record without any expectations.

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived