news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hydrangea

I don’t think the children and obnoxious streamers of fortnite would vibe with 2 gay divas singing about trauma and rain but hey ho

I’m a bad friend

Shakira

Guys you don't need a gaming pc to play fortnite, you can download it on your phone and it is free to play

Twitter
Just now, jesse g said:

i dont think she will follow this concept of cancelling earth after the pandemic... but :billie:

She should keep following this narrative tbh. Now with this pandemic makes it seem more real. :billie:

buzzkill
Just now, Stef666 said:

I'm honestly very confident about Fortnite promo happening.

the only thing that makes me a bit unsure, its because the travis scott performance was so heavily anticipated and leaked three months prior... :billie:

Bad Kids
Just now, Shakira said:

Guys you don't need a gaming pc to play fortnite, you can download it on your phone and it is free to play

really?? so is the PC version connected to the mobile? like the same features and everything?

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
55 minutes ago, DaniloCLozano said:

Do you think once the store actually receives the shipment of the albums sometime this week/weekend the buy online pick up in store will be available In the preorder page on targets site ?

i want to preorder it but i don’t want to wait for it to ship to me I’d rather pick it up day of the release lmao 

I don't think you can choose in-store pickup until the album is released. I would suggest ordering it on 5/29 when the album is out. 

NFRatwell
Just now, Hydrangea said:

I don’t think the children and obnoxious streamers of fortnite would vibe with 2 gay divas singing about trauma and rain but hey ho

You do realIe Ari is literally the it girl right now :selena: Everyone loves her. She just got a #1 this month. 

Twitter
Just now, Shakira said:

Some people don’t understand that and I’m not even a huge Fortnite player. :toofunny:

Bad Kids
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

She should keep following this narrative tbh. Now with this pandemic makes it seem more real. :billie:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2ks-6n-juX6I1wj2GPIL

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Kubi

tifamixing.gif

Mama making us breakfast and getting ready to feed us. 

they call me angela vidal

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived