πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT

They updated ROM entry with "Rain On Me" instead of Track 4 and "Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande" on AM/iTunesΒ 

image.png

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT
9 minutes ago, Doot said:

goodnight y'all

cb8f622a8c3673421a49c14a52aa10f1.jpg

Β 

Goodnight cap'nΒ :kara:

Β 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Kubi
11 minutes ago, Doot said:

goodnight y'all

Β 

Goodnight!

they call me angela vidal

S0436
3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

They updated ROM entry with "Rain On Me" instead of Track 4 and "Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande" on AM/iTunesΒ 

image.png

Very good, the Ariana fans would not be happy if it said β€œfeat/with Ariana Grande”, so it’s now seen as a full duet. Β 

derpmonster
16 minutes ago, Bae said:

i dont wanna be a total derpington, but if matter cannot be created nor destroyed, how could there ever be nothing left? Everything that falls in the black hole would just essentially be transformed, but never destroyed right?

OT: ROM tomorrow! :neyde:Β 

Yes, this is generally true but two reasons:

1. Let's say that all matter has converted into energy (matter can change into energy and vice versa). The universe is always expanding. This means that this energy is getting farther and farther away. Now energy density means energy in the universe per unit volume. When the volume keeps expanding, energy density falls. What happens when it's given enough time? Ultimately, it approaches 0.

2. You may say it'll just be a very very small number and never 0. But let's talk about entropy. Entropy is why energy is able to do anything or have any "power". Energy always tends to move from high density to low density areas. But given enough time, all the energy in the universe will "even out" - energy density everywhere will be exactly the same and in equilibrium. What now? Now the little energy that is left is useless. It cannot ever do anything. It can't do anything that energy can, it's almost as if it's not there.

Matter is defined by having mass and occupying space. There's no matter left. Energy is defined by its ability to do work on an object. There are no objects left and there's no ability to do any work left, so whatever's "there" is not energy either. It doesn't exist. Reminder that energy is invisible and intangible. There's no way to detect energy unless it transfers. And in the absence of transferability, energy simply doesn't exist.

Edit: and this is if a Big Crunch doesn't happen instead.

Thank God Gaga and her Stupid Love Power Rangers will save us in Chromatica. :huntyga:

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

lilmizmuffet

While we wait for the next countdown to the ROM Music Video, lets discuss our top 5 looks from Gaga Music Videos. Mine are, in no particular order:

1. Judas bra and panty + red skirt

lady-gaga-judas-lady-gaga-21762400-500-2

2. Bad Romance McQueen look

UnderstatedHeavyCoyote-size_restricted.g

3. G.U.Y. Panstuit + Fur Archer Goddess

UGxz.gif

4. Applause in the hat with slick back hair

rs_560x315-130819100424-applause4.gif?fi

5. Blast off to Chromatica Pink Visor look

giphy.gif

(Bonus for the BTW Madonna+Michael Jackson Tribute alleyway serve)

tumblr_lhccmvRmYh1qb0bobo1_400.gif

Β 

Β 

Water like misery

ProfessionalClown
28 minutes ago, Doot said:

goodnight y'all

Β 

the pupperΒ :bradley:

warhol killer

Let's celebrate Gaga's 12 years in her career before we enter CHROMATICA!

I made this EVOLUTION video from her debut to Stupid Love.

I cannot wait for Rain On Me by the way.Β :bradley: But for now stream Stupid Love.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁡

messybottom

Gaga & Ari X Fortnite... I SWEAR TO GOD PLEASEΒ :giveup:

ArtpopAct2
26 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

image.png

Imma have to edit this, it bothers my OCD so much ****.

lilmizmuffet
1 minute ago, Bae said:

Β 

5.Β 4YmY.gif

@lilmizmuffet

That floor-length platinum wig + the winged heels is the serve of the centuryΒ :cryga:

Water like misery

Shaney
1 minute ago, lilmizmuffet said:

That floor-length platinum wig + the winged heels is the serve of the centuryΒ :cryga:

Serving Babylon teas

StupidLoveBis

Seeing how Doja Cat tweeted In Your Eyes on make this on TweetName, I'm thinking of a release on Friday. Β Get ready to fight.

StarstruckIllusion

just noticed the countdown is 6 minutes behind... n e ways it’s still a serveΒ 

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived