💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

BetrayedSTAN
13 hours ago, Dayman said:

Actually apparently it was also RedOne that was the problem - Gaga HATED the way her voice was edited in the mix, which makes sense when you listen to it, it is very artificial and sterile the way they did her vocals. So then on top of that Cher was willing to go along with the song to get it released somehow, and well.

On June 11, a fan asked Cher if she could release the song without the duet and she replied: "Could be, but it's a great duet! I redid my vocals, always hated it & loved Hers! Now I like mine too! RedOne was to redo the track, But he blew it off. Have singers who like song, but not production, it's old. Red’s contract says no one is allowed to touch the track & he’s MIA."

So make what you will of it all...

Source please ???

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Very Gaga Holida

Isn't she supposed to post at 5:22 though? It's not in 10minutes guys it's in 6 hours lmao

Enzo

My weather app says that it's raining on Friday whew

Interscope snapped with those cheques for the sky 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

2 minutes ago, LoveMatica said:

Nothing is coming today :selena:

It is, just not in 13 minutes. :selena:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Isn't she supposed to post at 5:22 though? It's not in 10minutes guys it's in 6 hours lmao

We don't care about her times

We have our own

10 minutes

anigif_enhanced-24008-1392222679-1.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

BrickMonster

i know we're about to get fed with teasers this week, but why do you think she'll drop it at this time? has there usually been a consistent pattern? just wondering. 

LoveMatica
1 minute ago, Edu said:

It is, just not in 13 minutes. :selena:

You guys are absolutely crazy :lmao:

Your great entertainment though that’s why I like this thread and reading it 

1 hour ago, Dramatica said:

The way you're NOT judging a song from a low quality snippet

Shocked Rihanna GIF

Snippet quality means nothing when judging a song. I knew SL wouldn't be a big hit from snippets. A song is a commercial hit or its not. Babylon doesn't sound like the type of style that will explode on the radio, j.s. ROM sounds like a hit, from all the LQ snippets, Babylon doesn't. Imo.

A Very Gaga Holida
1 minute ago, BrickMonster said:

i know we're about to get fed with teasers this week, but why do you think she'll drop it at this time? has there usually been a consistent pattern? just wondering. 

5:22, in 6 hours. Idk why they expect something to happen in 10 minutes

A Very Gaga Holida
1 minute ago, Rio said:

Snippet quality means nothing when judging a song. I knew SL wouldn't be a big hit from snippets. A song is a commercial hit or its not. Babylon doesn't sound like the type of style that will explode on the radio, j.s. ROM sounds like a hit, from all the LQ snippets, Babylon doesn't. Imo.

There's no valuable "sounds like a hit" Gaga song. It's all about the promo (except if there's a miracle like Shallow) 

Hybrid AT

5 MINUTES 

TerribleAshamedAgouti-size_restricted.gi

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived