Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Hydrangea

I just love Babylon I know the sample existed before but it really sounds like it chants Babylon it just fits so perfectly and the the layers of percussion just sound so satisfying together :messga: I usually don’t bother with talk sing style songs but I’m so excited to hear the crisp clear full track  

I’m a bad friend

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

So I’m listening to the FW Demo again and I love it, but I’m not a fan of the bridge. It sounds very “The Fame”, but I’m more of a fan of Gaga’s Present day voice!

Regardless, it’s a f*cking Bop! :music:

GagaUnderYou
8 hours ago, Dayman said:

RedOne was blowing it off even after Cher had other artists willing to hop on board for it as a duet though if you read the tweet from Cher. You can't blame Gaga when it was Chers song to release and even she was ready to go full steam ahead with or without Gaga and RedOne then just would not return her calls or even let her work with another producer to update the production so it COULD be released. Look at those leaked documents from Gaga alone - look how much a song costs for these artists to record - tens of thousands of dollars - and RedOne couldn't just return calls to Cher about the song so they could do something with it?

Cher literally said Gaga didn’t like the way she sounded and that’s why it’s not getting released. The song was removed from the final track listing at the last minute. Gaga can be blamed for this one not coming out. Cher has mentioned multiple times how much she likes the song. Watch the What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and Gaga talks about the collaboration. Gaga probably didn’t want the song to go to another artist she has rights too.

ShadowHunter
15 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I have a legitimate shot at getting the album (physical) on Wednesday (5/27) assuming my record store gets it in. But something tells me if they get it in, it would’ve leaked already elsewhere. On the off chance it doesn’t, I ain’t doing anything but playing it in my car and leaving it in there locked. 

Yaaaassss!!!! Don’t risk anything for getting it early tho jajajaja like that target kid that got fired 😂

chromatica94
17 minutes ago, Gui said:

4 days til Rain On Me and I'm shaking :messga::messga::messga:

RAIN :messga: ON :messga: ME :messga:

Gaga saying RAIN ON ME in her deep voice in low quality scalps me & I hope they've kept it for the final version

I Want To Be Free, Forever Baby..

Just now, chromatica94 said:

Gaga saying RAIN ON ME in her deep voice in low quality scalps me & I hope they've kept it for the final version

I don't think they did according to insiders. :bradley:

🌹 free britney 🌹

JoeMo

Why is everyone thinking we are getting a teaser today? 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

GagaUnderYou
9 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Not saying Redone is a bad guy, just pointing out some people act like Gaga treated him dirty when it sounds like typical entertainment business. Also, Adele and Beyonce are notorious for creating hundreds of songs and whittling it down to like 12...so I don't think Redone is annoyed with Gaga.

Well didn’t Gaga restrict him before to not working with her competitors? There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes that we don’t know about. I think RedOne promised a specific song would come out and she shelved it and they apparently “fought”. She then sent flowers on his birthday sort of like a peace offering?

GagaUnderYou
2 minutes ago, Edu said:

I don't think they did according to insiders. :bradley:

Where can we see insiders talking about the song? 

Aga Gydal

The most interesting thing about that Babylon snippet is that the Paper Magazine editor (who heard the full song about 20 times during the shoot) says the leak sounds nothing like what he heard. I hope that's not a bad thing as the snippet is amazing, but I'm guessing it's been re-done in some fashion.

2 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

We were supposed to get a music video teaser over the weekened and because that didn't happen, people are expecting it to drop today.

🌹 free britney 🌹

GagaUnderYou
6 minutes ago, chromatica94 said:

I can hear her already on tour saying “RAIN. ON. ME” with an iconic pose and pausing for 45 seconds while the fans scream and hearing her breath in the mic from dancing. 

MiQuenDroid
3 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

We are hoping it.

All I ever wanted was love...

1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Where can we see insiders talking about the song? 

I can't exactly remember who said that, but apparently those deep vocals got replaced with new harmonies that sound even better.

🌹 free britney 🌹

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived