Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT

Tfw you're in the Chromatica thread and can only discuss Chromatica but don't have anything to discuss because Gaga hasn't teased any new material

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman
Just now, sidgagasid said:

She clearly has pissed off her fans to the point where most of them on twitter want the album to leak cause they are so done with it. This shows how much she has failed in this era. Its her own doing

Once again. A global pandemic and being forced to entirely rework their release from the ground up in a new climate is NOT her fault. She hasn't failed anything, plans are constantly in motion and subject to change until release because of this. If there is solid information that they don't expect will change then they will announce it. It's that simple.

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I'm sorry but her post was the like the equivalent of giving a hamburguer to someone who is drowning :saladga: Unless she has some really creative idea behind doing this which'll make me eat my words (and which I really really doubt since she doesn't seem to be putting a lot of effort in this era) it was just kinda dumb. 

It's not because she's not saying things that she's not doing anything.

PartySick
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS COMING? SOMEONE ANSWER.

Stupid Love was announced on a Tuesday so they thought an announcement would come today. Because it's Tuesday :billie:

And because insiders are saying May. This is the first Tuesday of the month :poot:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Hades said:

He said Friday. Not today. 

Where did this say that?

End Racism Now

Dayman
2 minutes ago, HausofMaud said:

OMG I FOUND PICTURES OF THE STUPID LOVE PICTURE DISC. 

I hate that image choice for the B-Side.

chromatigaga
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

He said Friday. Not today. 

Who said?

Leoj305
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Where did this say that?

I recall them saying, “7 day time frame” as of yesterday. 

Hades
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Where did this say that?

In the previous thread.

Hydrangea
Just now, HybridAT said:

Tfw you're in the Chromatica thread and can only discuss about Chromatica but don't have anything to discuss about Chromatica because Gaga hasn't teased any new material

So yes, chromatica, the 6th studio album by artist lady gaga rumoured to release in May, is an album that (supposedly) exists. I do hope that chromatica the 6th studio album by artist lady gaga rumoured to release in May will get some pertinent information soon. I personally, can not wait for chromatica, the 6th studio album by artist lady gaga to release, possibly in May. 

I’m a bad friend

ShayCristoforo

I challenge y'all to drop and give me 10 push ups. Every time you read "meltdown" or "countdown"

(That's 20 to start with, by the way) 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived