💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

sidgagasid

She clearly has pissed off her fans to the point where most of them on twitter want the album to leak cause they are so done with it. This shows how much she has failed in this era. Its her own doing

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

Wait there is act III... oh chromatica an album that keeps on giving

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

It doesn't address any doubts that we have. 

Whens the release? What's going to happen to the tour dates? Are people going to get ticket money back? What is it that you cannot understand, dear? :awkney:

Answers will come, and that post was very much indication that things are moving forward. Stay pressed if you want to, we won't see you complaining in a few weeks.

lachiqui
3 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Do you think Gaga will do a surprise release? I was thinking that if we don't get a release date this week the May 29th is highly unlikely, she needs to build hype and I guess there is a short timeline, don't see it happening :messga:

wouldn't mind if she did, but i'd like to know when to expect the album? like have a week or 2 when we know when it's REALLY coming and enjoying a REAL countdown lol

Chromataeca
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

It was a teaser... in a way. But it never address some of the things we wanted. All it did was make us speculate more that the album was coming this month. I guess it was good to see that she is still coming this year

But we still don't have a release date, we still haven't had much interaction with her, we still don't have any kor information on this album, we still don't have another single, we still don't have...

I know, I'm frustrated too at times because she's not as active as other pop acts but at the same time we have to remember she's not that willing to be on social media anymore AND the fact that she is probably ironing out the details. Truly, if she would totally scrap everything and Chromatica era would he postponed to late 2020, she wouldn't have put a "This is a message from Chromatica" on the post. I think that's more than a clear tease of what's to come.

Leoj305
Just now, elijahfan said:

Yeah what a fake she is, she wasn't even able to ****ing PREDICT corona, the bitch...

I’m not calling her a fake. I’m saying you can’t just assume connecting dots = it’s coming shortly. 

you could connect dots before enigma/ASIB and assume LG6 was coming. But all that did was waste time. 

Hades
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

@Hades  Times up :ally: :lolly: 

He said Friday. Not today. 

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived