❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
Just now, Chromataeca said:

If y'all still doing believe the "You're My Favorite" message wasn't a teaser with the tear and the "This is a message from Chromatica" combined...

It was a teaser... in a way. But it never address some of the things we wanted. All it did was make us speculate more that the album was coming this month. I guess it was good to see that she is still coming this year

But we still don't have a release date, we still haven't had much interaction with her, we still don't have any kor information on this album, we still don't have another single, we still don't have...

End Racism Now

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Well no, the soccer moms kill me :toofunny:

I meant the "GIVE US THE ALBUM" posts under every single tweet :air:

Oh those I don't read :rip: 

Twitter comments are far too toxic so I just stick to the soccer moms and their daily accidents :laughga: 

lachiqui
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

You guys are willing to believe in the most obscure Twitter "insiders" and theories, and yet are unable to connect a few dots from an actual Gaga post...? :messga:

smackdown live what GIF by WWE

PartySick

I wanna go make dinner but I know there's going to be a mess in this thread at 5:01pm EST :gum:

Babylon98
3 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Find a distraction. I'm not intending this to sound mean but this place can be toxic if anyone spends to much time on here.

you're right

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Chromataeca said:

If y'all still doing believe the "You're My Favorite" message wasn't a teaser with the tear and the "This is a message from Chromatica" combined...

This! I mean if you compare it to the SL week it was a little more consistent but we'd need to wait to have a full week before we really can judge.

elijahfan
8 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Of course it's coming. The album was put on sale and has people with tickets for it's tour.

This doesn't address anything :rip: 

It's an actual post from Gaga with "This is a message from Chromatica" written on the bottom... What is it you cannot understand, dear? :awkney:

Alphaz
6 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Soccer moms are fighting for what is right :legend:   

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMsnxozUtqyllc-jhvAs7

She's truly testing our patience.

Nicolas76113
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

You guys are willing to believe in the most obscure Twitter "insiders" and theories, and yet are unable to connect a few dots from an actual Gaga post...? :messga:

I trust anything my dear. And it’s not a gaga post.... its gaga member team post  (Not very sure as always).  I want gaga to talk to us, ONLY GAGA.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Hades said:

Depends on what's coming. That will give you the answer.:sis:

Nothing is, we've been down this road 29282723764 times :billie:

End Racism Now

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, zcasx said:

You know what would confirm that the album is very much on the way? saying "the album is very much on the way" not saying "you're my favorite" like wtf 

So you guys can't connect 2 dots? :triggered: You're much more imaginative when it comes to believing shitty Twitter theories.

Ricardo

Do you think Gaga will do a surprise release? I was thinking that if we don't get a release date this week the May 29th is highly unlikely, she needs to build hype and I guess there is a short timeline, don't see it happening :messga:

MrHappy
3 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Something is coming tonight 

You're funny like that :heart:

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived