1 minute ago, stevana229 said:

I just wish she didn't use dance breaks as chorusesĀ 

So

It's Stupid Love all over again huh :neyde:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Fanta
Just now, stevana229 said:

I just wish she didn't use dance breaks as chorusesĀ 

Gaga writes a mean chorus and an even meaner bridge, but for some reason it seems like sheā€™s ditching them with SL and according to yā€™all ROM.Ā 
Ā 

Lord, I told myself I wonā€™t hype myself up so I can enjoy it but Iā€™m not so positive Iā€™ll be hearing ā€˜qualityā€™. She really needs to bring it.Ā 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, TheAlexer said:

All the criticism her is killing my excitementĀ :triggered:

Please donā€™t let it. Go into it with an open mind. Itā€™s an amazing song regardless of any of the criticisms itā€™s received. Not everyone is going to love it!! Itā€™s unlike anything Gaga has ever done before.Ā 

Chromatography
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Someone on twitter saying song at 11?? Zane Lowe said itā€™s ā€œminutes awayā€Ā 

?? hype if so???

Daenerys

Rain On Me is THAT solid pop song and for those of you who say otherwise...Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

....well.....

Ā 

DRACARYS

Ā 

giphy.gif

Ā 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Lemonade

people annoyed gaga is releasing radio friendly songs to......Ā radio. you heard it here first people!!!Ā :billie:

stevana229
Just now, Fanta said:

Gaga writes a mean chorus and an even meaner bridge, but for some reason it seems like sheā€™s ditching them with SL and according to yā€™all ROM.Ā 
Ā 

Lord, I told myself I wonā€™t hype myself up so I can enjoy it but Iā€™m not so positive Iā€™ll be hearing ā€˜qualityā€™. She really needs to bring it.Ā 

PREACHHH. Gaga has some of the greatest choruses and bridges in music. but for some reason shes not pulling through

ArtpopAct2
Just now, Fanta said:

Ā 

All I know is I heard a 35s leaked chorus of ROM, that if itā€™s still in, is the best chorus sheā€™s done in years, so.

SpamMusubi

Blind GIF by memecandy

Me navigating through all this negativity. Suddenly, I can't read...I don't know:sis:

Sushi is my one true passion

LG666

I'll just say it's a grower. Hype is a weird thing and what it does to us psychologically. No matter WHAT any hyped song ends up sounding like, there is bound to be disappointment since we have weird expectations.

Ā 

Born This Way was a song that I was like "um ok" when it came out but then it grew on me after a few listens.

Ā 

If you know anything about House music, ROM is exactly that. It has a beautiful growth to it and is a banger. It's very nostalgic and oddly futuristic too in subtle ways. The production is sleek and mends so gorgeously with the vocals. Not to mention, lyrics and metaphors are incredible.Ā 

Ā 

Anyways. Welcome to my TED talk. ROMĀ  demo is amazing after a few listens and Im on edge waiting for the HQ!!!! Nothing but love! Critiques are important, however, always give a few listens before making comments/assumptions. WATER LIKE MISERY!Ā :pawsup:

stevana229
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

So

It's Stupid Love all over again huh :neyde:

Pretty much. I would say Stupid Love as much more energy to it though

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived