💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

book

Stepehenie Meyer will release Midnight Sun this year

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

OMG Guys... Stephenie Meyer will release the retelling of the first twilight book Midnight Sun on August this year. The text was supposed to be release 12 years ago but a part sof it leaked so the author decided not to release it. Now she has changed her mind.

robert pattinson twilight GIF

“I am very excited to finally, finally announce the release of Midnight Sun on 4 August,” Meyer said, in a prerecorded video broadcast on Good Morning America. “It’s a crazy time right now and I wasn’t sure it was the right time to put this book out, but some of you have been waiting for just so so long it didn’t seem right to make you wait any more.”

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/may/04/stephenie-meyer-twilight-sequel-midnight-sun

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ice bear

i thought she did retell the story already with the book with the green apple on the cover:triggered:

i hope the fandom doesn't sprout from the ground like weed again

ice heard one side from above

Daenerys
1 minute ago, ice bear said:

i thought she did retell the story already with the book with the green apple on the cover:triggered:

i hope the fandom doesn't sprout from the ground like weed again

The book with the green cover was a gender swap :billie:

bella was a boy, Edward was a girl 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Gabe

Didn't she release the book on her site years ago? 

lol no one is checking in for a first twilight book in a different scenario. The ship has sailed, a sequel? Perhaps. 

RAMROD

Didn't know there is demands for this. Thought her fanbase who is now older have moved on to that Fifty Shades series and more.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SharkmanthaC

I cannot read another book in this series. Somehow I got wrapped up in the story and ignored the quality. When I went back to read it a second time the writing quality isn’t great. I also feel like she’s releasing to compete with The Hunger Games. 

she/her/hers

tylerjs
22 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

didn’t it leak? or was that just a few chapters?

That was just a few chapters when she was still writing it, if I remember correctly. I think she ended up being really upset about it leaking and didn’t pay much mind to the book after that until now, or rather recently when she’s been finishing it I guess. I know they’re trash deep down, but 7th grade me just got so excited to read this :billie:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Spock

as if Coronavirus, a second wave, future global recession, Australian wildlife fire, WWIII, earthquakes, official UFO footage and murder hornets wasn't bad enough :awkney: 

who will love me when the night is over

Alannah

She wants more coin and I'm happy to give it.

Twilight got a lot of YA readers into reading in the early 2000s - me being one of them. It was my gateway to longer and more complex books. Leave people alone and let them read their trashy books. (And yes, I did save my Edward sweatshirt from 2008 Hot Topic in case of an emergency.) :lolly:

lavenderblondee

Torn on if it'll do well it but I will read it, because I read the leaked chapters back in like 2009 and now I need to finish it :huntyga: I read all of Twilight twice as a kid when they first came out/"liked" the movies, but I'm not sure I'll be able to read it now lmao. 15 years old vs 27.

When she added the countdown I was expecting her to be like "SURPRISE! It's out now! % of sales to go towards coronavirus funds!" or something. Now, this sort of feels like just a plain ol cash grab...but still here for it!

lavenderblondee
10 minutes ago, Alannah said:

She wants more coin and I'm happy to give it.

Twilight got a lot of YA readers into reading in the early 2000s - me being one of them. It was my gateway to longer and more complex books. Leave people alone and let them read their trashy books. (And yes, I did save my Edward sweatshirt from 2008 Hot Topic in case of an emergency.) :lolly:

My thoughts exactly. I read all of the series in less than a week, IIRC. It's what got me back into reading after sort of stopping in jr high. Are they "good" books? No. Do they entertain? Sure. Will I like it now? Who knows, but this is a part of my childhood and I'm happy to relive it :vegas:

Archived