music news

Kesha cancels 2020 tour for good

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

The fact that she said she's not able to tour for the rest of 2020 makes me worried about whether other artists could. It seems like we really are going through 2020 without any major live performances :bradley:

ShayCristoforo

It doesn't make sense to have large gatherings until a vaccine is available. And the vaccine may not come in 2020, so there's not a lot of hope :toofunny:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

MingersPrayer
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

The fact that she said she's not able to tour for the rest of 2020 makes me worried about whether other artists could. It seems like we really are going through 2020 without any major live performances :bradley:

You’re right. I get the feeling no big events will be happening for the rest of this year. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I really hope some of these artists consider just filming what would’ve been the tour in an empty venue, warehouse, etc and putting them up on social media or streaming services. I think there’s real potential there !

L E O

"Please stay tuned for more info about new tour dates in 2021. I’m going to boogie with you SO hard next year."

I hope it'll include Europe as well ugh

L E O
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I really hope some of these artists consider just filming what would’ve been the tour in an empty venue, warehouse, etc and putting them up on social media or streaming services. I think there’s real potential there !

Yes!! I'm a big fan of multiple Japanese bands, and a lot of them did that recently!

Red
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

RIGHT??? It's so obvious, I don't know why any artist has done that yet :air: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bradley
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

but how do you buy so much equipment with expensive props and lighting when there's no audience to give you the revenue?

Francesca Cipriani
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

They will never do it because they would lose money. Do you have any idea how much a concert costs? It is not just a singer on a stage, there is an entire staff behind between dancers, technicians who mount the stage, the lights, and everything you need. They can't do this just for free... who pays them?

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

but how do you buy so much equipment with expensive props and lighting when there's no audience to give you the revenue?

That’s why I said, sell it to streaming services. Or create a website and fans pay $20-$50 for the show. Also these artists and labels have the money. Also - you can have someone sponsor the show too and pay for advertising :vegas:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
Just now, Francesca Cipriani said:

They will never do it because they would lose money. Do you have any idea how much a concert costs? It is not just a singer on a stage, there is an entire staff behind between dancers, technicians who mount the stage, the lights, and everything you need. They can't do this just for free... who pays them?

See my bottom post :vegas:

Archived