💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star Blames Tati For James Controversy

Alligator Blood

Featured Posts

Jose P

Off-topic, but I love your username :firega: It’s my favorite song from There Is A Hell...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alligator Blood
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Off-topic, but I love your username :firega: It’s my favorite song from There Is A Hell...

taste jumped out :firega:
and i love your avi ;)

Eurquin

Apparently Jeffree has more proof against James being a predator...

JRF

Alligator Blood
34 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

It’s clear that you wrote this with a huge bias in support of James. I’d love to see all this with proof of the proof from all sides and someone who clearly doesn’t have an emotional investment. 

just gotta laugh:billie: girl the receipts are all there... click on them for god sake. and if you think they are biased feel free to research your own, google is free. but you can't just come to me with "well you wrote a lot but i don't believe you" like come with some actual counterpoints

and just because i want to plow James' booty doesn't mean i'm biased. Tati and Jeffree are bullies, you can't deny that. Tati tried to ruin a teenager's life with very serious (although later proven false) allegations and Jeffree joined the smear campaign. Maybe Jeffree was 100% convinced by Tati? I wouldn't blame him since the whole world believed her but he went out of his way and attacked james' little brother also. on twitter where millions of people follow him, that's an unforgivable personal attack to James, you leave his family alone.
James endured an incredible amount of mental abuse and bulling from the whole world for a very long time because of them. Not only Tati tainted James' name but also the lgbt community painting gay men as predators when James was just a horny teenager. They are both guilty of defamation and James was way too forgiving to not pursue legal actions agaist them.

So yeah i'm pretty ****ing glad James got out of it clean, because he's innocent and was able to stand up for himself.

Alligator Blood
5 minutes ago, Eurquin said:

Apparently Jeffree has more proof against James being a predator...

yeah sure.. i wonder why he wont post it right?

Eurquin
1 minute ago, Alligator Blood said:

yeah sure.. i wonder why he wont post it right?

Yeah I'm not sure he did show it to someone though during a recent interview on Mom's Basement so we'll see what happens!

JRF

I LOVE GGD
1 hour ago, Alligator Blood said:

Uh, because he did? :awkney:

you dont need to quote the entire thread just to add one line next time:billie:

The entire text had questionable syntax. 

Archived