❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

your ethnic background in pictures and try to guess other users pictures :)

Lemon Pie

Featured Posts

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Nooo. Ceviche peruano >>>>>>> Ceviche mexicano

De curiosidad, en la comida peruana se usa mucho el chile como en la comida Mexicana?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LibraOctober98 said:

154205_cracker-png.png

Imagine a non-white person being so ashamed of their "browness" or "blackness". Gross. 

LadariousGarage

Hey so I made a post in this thread joking about my Saudi heritage, (posting a picture of the Taliban) and I was hoping it would not come off as islamaphobic because that was not my intent. I was trying to make a joke about islamaphobia and it obviously did not come off the way I intended. I wasn't trying to hurt anyone who is middle eastern or of middle eastern descent and has been a victim of islamaphobia, and I apologize if I hurt anyone. 

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Lisseth
1 hour ago, LibraOctober98 said:

154205_cracker-png.png

A delicious cracker? No idea :(

But it's making me hungry :ally:

LadariousGarage
1 minute ago, LadariousGarage said:

Hey so I made a post in this thread joking about my Saudi heritage, (posting a picture of the Taliban) and I was hoping it would not come off as islamaphobic because that was not my intent. I was trying to make a joke about islamaphobia and it obviously did not come off the way I intended. I wasn't trying to hurt anyone who is middle eastern or of middle eastern descent and has been a victim of islamaphobia, and I apologize if I hurt anyone. 

I make that joke with my family and friends all the time, and I did not realize that people might view it as malicious, so I apologize. 

LadariousGarage
Just now, LadariousGarage said:

I make that joke with my family and friends all the time, and I did not realize that people might view it as malicious, so I apologize. 

Anyways, the answer is half Saudi half Australian (Directly from the criminals sent to Australia in fact)

Enzoooo
2 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

03851e7533a19aec526377741036f039.jpg
340?cb=20161215031734

I didn’t think I could relate to something so much :tony:

Yxilon
1 hour ago, Lisseth said:

Thank you so much for loving our food!

Yep, it's delicious 

What I miss the most now that we're quarantined are the restaurants, especially the ones where pollo a la brasa is the main dish (pollerías) :messga: The first thing I'm gonna do when all of this corona thing ends, is to run to the closest pollería and eat like crazy :vegas:

I love ceviche too! Dammit now I have to edit that stupid post of mine on the food thread

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Lisseth
15 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

I love ceviche too! Dammit now I have to edit that stupid post of mine on the food thread

What do I see, a ceviche lover :ally:

Yaaasss, ceviche is just the best, and it's even more delicious if you eat it with some chicharrón de calamar. As we say in spanish, se me hace agua la boca! (An idiomatic expression for "I'm craving")

Oriane

Tour_Eiffel_Wikimedia_Commons_(cropped).

Also, apparently, learned about that recently :

klassisches-jaegerschnitzel.jpg

latest?cb=20190301122139

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Yxilon
44 minutes ago, Lisseth said:

What do I see, a ceviche lover :ally:

Yaaasss, ceviche is just the best, and it's even more delicious if you eat it with some chicharrón de calamar. As we say in spanish, se me hace agua la boca! (An idiomatic expression for "I'm craving")

In Italy we say "avere l'acquolina in bocca" which is basically the same expression #neolatinsquad

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Archived