celeb

Colleen Ballinger (Miranda Sings) accused of grooming a minor

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

Think what u want, but Colleen’s best friend Kory going on stan group chats and trashing the guy is so messy lmao. I get the weirdest vibes from him.

selenalavigne
38 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Think what u want, but Colleen’s best friend Kory going on stan group chats and trashing the guy is so messy lmao. I get the weirdest vibes from him.

yah after the divorce when Kory came into the picture the character of Miranda and Colleen in general started to decline. His whole persona is super fake and the Miranda character and her image became dependent on him. 

I believe this boy and honestly it brings a lot of things into perspective for me as a former Miranda stan. It may very well be a manipulative cash grab but he came with RECEIPTS.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

vyniildisk

She had a netflix show right? Thats the only thing that came to my mind. I only follow unproblematic youtubers like James And the good ol sis Jeffree

gagaschickens
9 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

Miranda Sings in 2020?

Right? I stopped watching her at least 4 years ago, the older song covers are kinda really funny but the newer content appears uninspired and boring, like she didn't even try. She very obviously doesn't want to do Miranda anymore, so just kill the character Electra Heart style and quit it. Even her own videos on her personal channel interest me more than the train wreck Miranda has been lately.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Ladle Ghoulash
23 hours ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

When a teenager devotes the majority of the energy and emotional intelligence they have in their developmental years to an individual through attachment bonding, and their dedication results in manipulation and rejection, it harms the development of the child. If his feelings seem misguided during the points he makes about the tweets it only speaks to the inconsistencies in his reaction to the trauma. 

My guess is for this is that his mother dealt primarily with the underwear situation thereby removing the burden of any trauma to bear. 

For the users accusing him of being fame hungry and faking it, perhaps he is. But I watched the video, I observed his body language and verbal nuances very closely which was easier for me as I was brought up in Northern Ireland. I believe he is telling the truth and he even said that he was trying to keep quiet but couldn’t any longer due to the reprehensible hate he is receiving on Twitter. 

This opens up a greater issue about the social dynamics between “influencers” and their young, underage and impressionable fans and the role of parents and guardians in monitoring communications. Please do not send hate towards a seventeen year old boy who is clearly already hurt. 

Thank you for being intelligent, compassionate, and sane.

Enzoooo
On 4/29/2020 at 2:57 PM, Suuus said:

He disabled the comments on his video that screams fishy to me and he also monitized the video cash grab anyone :awesome:

And when he said “I was trying not to swear in this video” my mind instantly went to that because he probably thought the video would go viral and if he cussed he can’t monetize

Suuus
1 hour ago, Enzoooo said:

And when he said “I was trying not to swear in this video” my mind instantly went to that because he probably thought the video would go viral and if he cussed he can’t monetize

This his video is clearly a cash grab also he disabled the comments on his video 

Maleficent

what's the issue? Our close family friend who was 24 when I was 14 used to tell me everything (including her nasty divorce from some idiot who demanded she give him 12,000k in spousal and child support a month) 

Suuus
On 4/30/2020 at 1:10 AM, Dulo Peep said:

She had a netflix show right? Thats the only thing that came to my mind. I only follow unproblematic youtubers like James And the good ol sis Jeffree

James and Jeffree are the opposite of unproblematic 

PoetsTryinWrite
On 4/30/2020 at 9:22 AM, zebulonpyke said:

Thank you for being intelligent, compassionate, and sane.

Thank you for making my day :heart:

Defend Your Humanity.

SlayedForTheGod

though yes we agree that it wasnt smart to be communicating with a minor about business and personal issues (cmon guys we do that in our own personal lives too, so dont toss stones too fast), most of this was just sensational on his part. like he constantly said she was trying to guilt him and she wasnt doing anything like that. and her ghosting him was probably because he tried to dismiss her fans (and the public's) reaction to his coming out tweet and then him sending her that aggressive "goodbye" tweet. and his parents didnt like any of this, yet the mom still kept the lingerie?? 

Archived