celeb

Colleen Ballinger (Miranda Sings) accused of grooming a minor

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoetsTryinWrite

How sad for this boy. I can’t imagine his pain, no wonder two years later he’s still struggling to recover from this. 

Defend Your Humanity.

radioactive

OMG I USED TO BE IN THE COLLEEN FANDOM (we don’t talk about that but ANYWAYS) AND THIS BOY WAS LIKE HUUUUGEEE IN THAT FANDOM LIKE EVERYONE KNEW HIM AND I USED TO TALK TO HIM TOO WTF THIS IS SO WEIRD

Reid LePage

this is genuinely making me wonder if josh was right about her this whole time :excuseu:

It’s really disturbing to see her fans trying to devaluate his truth pretty much because she didn’t have any sexual intent... he has literally lost the majority of his teen years to being manipulated by a woman in her 30s talking about topics that shouldn’t be exposed to someone so young unless absolutely necessary 

Fantina

Yikes, this is very weird. I was not that big of a fan of Miranda and Colleen, but I always thought that she was sweet and kind. Seeing this side of her, makes me lose a lot of respect I had for her. Don't care if the DM's were right/wrong but sending lingerie to a 14 year old......i..... make it make sense.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Friendly reminder that no one on the internet can be trusted just like that, goes for the boy too :party:

People do nasty things for fame and clicks, please think of that before witch burning Miranda 

ItWasntLaauv

If I saw this in 2013-2016 I wouldn’t have believed it, but there was a certain shift that I observed. Idk when or how specifically, but there was a change to her character that just felt different, to the point that I’m not that surprised that something like this happened.

Suuus
8 minutes ago, Grynn said:

It’s really disturbing to see so many people trying to devaluate his truth pretty much because she didn’t have any sexual intent... he has literally lost the majority of his teen years to being manipulated by a woman in her 30s talking about topics that shouldn’t be exposed to someone so young unless absolutely necessary 

Do you know if he is telling the truth

3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im sorry but why should we believe him

Ikr and if it traumatized him that much he should look out for a fuçking therapist it’s not like a YouTube video is gonna help 🤦🏼‍♂️

Suuus
1 minute ago, Gagi said:

Ikr and if it traumatized him that much he should look out for a fuçking therapist it’s not like a YouTube video is gonna help 🤦🏼‍♂️

Exactly this video will do more Harm than good

Suuus

Well atleast i still have jenna marbles nerde crafter simplynailogical chadtronic peenutbuttergamer phantomstrider blameitonjorge and many others

Suuus
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

WHAT?!??!!??! SHE'S MY ONE UNPROBLEMATIC FAVE I HAVE LEFT BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean but chile........................................................ i'm scared to watch

There is simplynailogical chadtronic peenutbuttergamer nerde crafter phantomstrider nexjen and lots of others left

Archived