💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE- The Truth About Love

JRCF29

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

I keep missing the challenges! All excellent songs though. Barbies was such an underrated gem!

See The Best In Everyone

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm
40 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

I keep missing the challenges! All excellent songs though. Barbies was such an underrated gem!

HUGE AGREE.

P!nk has so many underrated gems it’s not even funny. :giveup:

signing out

JRCF29
6 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

5 hours ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

HUGE AGREE.

P!nk has so many underrated gems it’s not even funny. :giveup:

I hope you two appreciated me treating God is a DJ as a deep cut even though it was actually a single:billie:

As MISS Gaga once said: I don't remember Try This!

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29

If you have yet to submit rates please do. If you have already, thank you! I'm planning on hosting the ceremony at some point next week, but I have an AP exam Friday and two essays to work on, so it might end up being next weekend:huntyga: I also have to add up and average like 15 scores for over a dozen songs so bear with me:vegas:

@Blown Away  @ferretti @Venus Rose @Hades @heygurlhi @Aarghya @Yxilon @herassisfamous @Animal Claws @Pennywise @Enzo @2School4Cool @GaGaLB @PrinceOfTheStorm

Don't Call Me Gaga

Yxilon
54 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

If you have yet to submit rates please do. If you have already, thank you! I'm planning on hosting the ceremony at some point next week, but I have an AP exam Friday and two essays to work on, so it might end up being next weekend:huntyga: I also have to add up and average like 15 scores for over a dozen songs so bear with me:vegas:

@Blown Away  @ferretti @Venus Rose @Hades @heygurlhi @Aarghya @Yxilon @herassisfamous @Animal Claws @Pennywise @Enzo @2School4Cool @GaGaLB @PrinceOfTheStorm

I sent you my rates like one week ago

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

JRCF29
8 hours ago, Yxilon said:

I sent you my rates like one week ago

I just tagged everyone since there was an update about the ceremony too

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29

Thanks for getting your rates in. Ceremony soon (within a week or two, depending on my schedule)

If you still plan on participating please get those rates in tomorrow!!

Don't Call Me Gaga

ferretti
8 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Thanks for getting your rates in. Ceremony soon (within a week or two, depending on my schedule)

Ahh! Thank you for the reminder. Will try to do that!

disco stick tester, inquire within

Blown Away
7 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

I'll do it now. I had them ready on my phone for days already, just forgot to send them :selena:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

• 2 weeks later...
JRCF29

@Blown Away  @ferretti @Venus Rose @Hades @heygurlhi @Aarghya @Yxilon @herassisfamous @2School4Cool @PrinceOfTheStorm @GaGaLB @Enzo @Pennywise @Animal Claws

I've been a flop host I'm so sorry:messga: Now that my AP Exams are behind me, I can confirm the ceremony will take place Thursday, 12p, EST,  as part of the pre-Chromatica festivities!

Don't Call Me Gaga

Blown Away
18 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

@Blown Away  @ferretti @Venus Rose @Hades @heygurlhi @Aarghya @Yxilon @herassisfamous @2School4Cool @PrinceOfTheStorm @GaGaLB @Enzo @Pennywise @Animal Claws

I've been a flop host I'm so sorry:messga: Now that my AP Exams are behind me, I can confirm the ceremony will take place Thursday, 12p, EST,  as part of the pre-Chromatica festivities!

Fantastic! Right when I come home from work

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

JRCF29

Unfortunately I have a lunch engagement tomorrow afternoon, so I will have to post the results all at once... but I will put each one in a spoiler so it will be a mini-surprise/reveal type of thing!

I have all the scores tallied you and let me tell you, the love for this album was CRAZY! Thanks so much for participating, and enjoy your voyage to Chromatica!! 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Unfortunately I have a lunch engagement tomorrow afternoon, so I will have to post the results all at once... but I will put each one in a spoiler so it will be a mini-surprise/reveal type of thing!

I have all the scores tallied you and let me tell you, the love for this album was CRAZY! Thanks so much for participating, and enjoy your voyage to Chromatica!! 

:messga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

JRCF29
40 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

:messga:

Nvm my cousin’s mom (my aunt duh) said she can’t go even though patio dining is allowed :messga: so I’ll be here for a whole ceremony!

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived