💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"Stupid Love" Falls OUT of Top 40

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

On today's Billboard Hot 100, Stupid Love tumbled -13 spots to settle at 46, after spending 7 weeks in the Top 40. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

now we can say we have a top 5 lead with 7 weeks on top 40, previously leaked in amidst pandemy

and MOVE ON, come trhough next single. Go girl, you can do it, just open internet search folder and upload on youtube. 

ConnorFilm

It’ll reach 200M on Spotify by the end of the year and will sell one million SPS in the United States.

Not bad for leaked song that was released right before a pandemic. :billie:

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

theahsfan

Here are my views on the matter: 

CBCN: “On streaming services, there’s been a shift away from new pop songs & album releases have been slowed down... Older songs have been on the rise reflecting a decline in new releases”

the dumbass katycats saying that NRO is bigger than SL.... do you think NRO would've been bigger if it had leaked for 5 weeks? absolutely not lmao we saw how katy's leaked song, 365, did- and it infamously peaked on the hot 100 at #86 and then plummeted out second week

LG2008

She had a lot of oppotunities to perform the song (before and after the pandemic restrictions began) and she did nothing for the song :selena:

At least we had a Top5 :legend:

Daylight Jokers

At least it didn't completely drop out of the hot 100. I'm surprised it's still there given that the fanbase loathes that song (I don't).

Archived