đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any gaga related mandela effects?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

boymonsterpawsup

''Do what you want (with my body)'' now the title is only ''Do what you want''...But I remember that it was 'Do what you want (with my body)' for sure ...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boymonsterpawsup

Bad romance...gaga is singing ''Bah-rah-ah-ah-ah'' in the beginning of the song.sorry but I only remember the well-known lyrics ''Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah'' ... the ''Bah-rah-ah-ah-ah'' lyrics are strange to me .listen at 0:38.. 

• 1 month later...
boymonsterpawsup

Ed20cSuU4AAVKOS?format=jpg&name=largeWTF guys ..rain on me..the wig was never this long... it was short.it was shoulder-length wig

Galvon
On 6/3/2020 at 10:51 PM, boymonsterpawsup said:

Bad romance...gaga is singing ''Bah-rah-ah-ah-ah'' in the beginning of the song.sorry but I only remember the well-known lyrics ''Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah'' ... the ''Bah-rah-ah-ah-ah'' lyrics are strange to me .listen at 0:38.. 

Yessss! And it's only in that particular part. I love it tho.:giggle: I made a topic about it once.

boymonsterpawsup
2 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Yessss! And it's only in that particular part. I love it tho.:giggle: I made a topic about it once.

gaga has never acknowledge this...she never sang it on her live performances ...and in the carpool karaoke video when she explained the lyrics of bad romance she didn't mention it..it's like she doesn't exist for her but she recorded it 11 years ago...

paradox
19 minutes ago, boymonsterpawsup said:

Ed20cSuU4AAVKOS?format=jpg&name=largeWTF guys ..rain on me..the wig was never this long... it was short.it was shoulder-length wig

um... omg :udidnt:

tenor.gif?itemid=17298103

she done snatched ava's wig, literally :udidnt:

Galvon
Just now, boymonsterpawsup said:

gaga has never acknowledge this...she never sang it on her live performances ...and in the carpool karaoke video when she explained the lyrics of bad romance she didn't mention it..it's like she doesn't exist for her but she recorded it 11 years ago...

True, and that's why I think it's just an effect, but we never know for sure I guess.

Defmix100
11 minutes ago, paradox said:

wait this is actually weird :gum:

GagaEnigma
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

wait this is actually weird :gum:

How come that I haven't noticed that and I've watched the video like solid 30 times :enigma:

Defmix100
1 minute ago, GagaEnigma said:

How come that I haven't noticed that and I've watched the video like solid 30 times :enigma:

same and the 4K upres and I've gone through this video in slow mo looking for mistakes :air:

boymonsterpawsup
11 minutes ago, Galvon said:

True, and that's why I think it's just an effect, but we never know for sure I guess.

a little off topic but this reminds me of justin bieber's ''baby''...baby lyrics...'I know you love me I know you care' changed to 'you know you love me I know you care'...many people remember that in the official studio version justin sang ''I know you love me I know you care'' but now it's actually ''you know you love me I know you care''. the most weird thing is that  the -young justin- sang 'you know you love me I know you care'

BUT the -current grown up- justin always sings 'I know you love me I know you care'

...I don't know what to believe anymore 

Gracious Gaga
On 6/3/2020 at 4:44 PM, boymonsterpawsup said:

''Do what you want (with my body)'' now the title is only ''Do what you want''...But I remember that it was 'Do what you want (with my body)' for sure ...

She tweeted that as the original title before the tracklist was revealed 

also never mentioned r Kelly till tracklist reveal too i believe 

♥ Kindness Police.

boymonsterpawsup
9 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

She tweeted that as the original title before the tracklist was revealed 

also never mentioned r Kelly till tracklist reveal too i believe 

I remember that it was do what you want (With My Body) even after the official release.I remember it on the official single cover..I have also the ARTPOP album and I remember that in the tracklist the title of the song was ''do what you want (With My Body)'' but it's gone now..

34 minutes ago, paradox said:

OMFG WTF

7QSVvQD5s1tgm7cX4FOcYsb0oUbeY5ZvlGC2eF-d

where does the hair on her shoulder come from, i thought it was a wavy bob wig WHAT THE F*CK

Archived