Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any gaga related mandela effects?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

The Z

Do What You Want (With My Body) was always officially titled Do What U Want, just like G.U.Y. (Girl Under You) was always officially titled G.U.Y. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
6 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Do What You Want (With My Body) was always officially titled Do What U Want, just like G.U.Y. (Girl Under You) was always officially titled G.U.Y. 

but we been knew tho, that’s what they’re titled everywhere still and always have been

boymonsterpawsup
8 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

it's not the same..-with my body- is the continuation lyrics of the chorus , it was Do What You Want (With My Body) for me ..Girl Under You is just the explanation of G.U.Y.  so yes it was only titled G.U.Y.  .. I remember when I was listening to ARTPOP all the time and I read the lyrics from the booklet..do what you want (With My Body) for sure

paradox
4 minutes ago, PrincessHighDie9 said:

I swear a couple years ago I heard she was pregnant...:stalkga:

remember the time she was pap'd holding her stomach and everyone said she was pregnant?

lady-gaga-out-and-about-in-nyc-1st-march

:lmao:

• 4 months later...
boymonsterpawsup

Okay literally wtf!! Gaga's lovegame..lyrics changed ..in the beginning of the pre-chorus the lyrics used to be ''Love me and hold me'' for me but now they are ''Hold me and Love me'' .... backwards..this is funny!

chromatic puzea
10 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

this thread : I'm dead 

I'm alive but I'm dead 

that's the lady gaga mandela effect

do u like the jojo siwa song

• 1 month later...
boymonsterpawsup

Judas ..I'm just a holy fool oh baby HE'S so cruel or I'm just a holy fool oh baby IT'S so cruel ?...you decide!!

gypsy101
5 minutes ago, boymonsterpawsup said:

Judas ..I'm just a holy fool oh baby HE'S so cruel or I'm just a holy fool oh baby IT'S so cruel ?...you decide!!

“it’s so cruel”

boymonsterpawsup

A-YO ..I remember the title of the song with no dash ...AYO .it looks weird with dash for me 

On 18/12/2020 at 2:16 AM, boymonsterpawsup said:

Okay literally wtf!! Gaga's lovegame..lyrics changed ..in the beginning of the pre-chorus the lyrics used to be ''Love me and hold me'' for me but now they are ''Hold me and Love me'' .... backwards..this is funny!

Omg THIS!!!!! 

Putang Ina Mo
17 minutes ago, boymonsterpawsup said:

I thought it was "you're so cruel" 😲

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, boymonsterpawsup said:

I remember 'he's so cruel' but ok

Yeah I’ve always sung “he’s so cruel” but I learned the lyrics from music channels with subtitles on and they weren’t always accurate :huntyga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived