Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Simsâ„¢ 3: A Celebrity Fanon

Bowie

Featured Posts

As part of my upcoming game in "The Simsâ„¢ 3: Seasons", as well as making myself and friends etc., I am making a household or two of wannabe celebrities. The first household, Stars In Their Eyes, will contain pre-fame versions of Lana Del Rey, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Christina Aguilera. They will be climbing the performing career ladder and becoming an icon (if all goes to plan). So, I thought I would share their story with the community, as the TS3 forums are pretty much dead.

This is a picture of the basic Sim that is Lana Del Rey (WIP). All the others are currently being made:

8OM9Q.jpg

EDIT: THE NEW POLL IS LIVE! WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE JOIN THE HOUSEHOLD AS THE 5TH MEMBER?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:legend: Can't wait for the rest :excited2:

I love Sims

So do I!

I love TS3!!! Can't wait to see how they all turn out!

Thanks :D I will most likely put weekly updates. In fact, I've just put up a poll (see the top)

Flippy

I can't wait to see this! It seems interesting, since I love the sims! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

GagaObsession

I freakin' love making celebs in 'The Sims 3'

I downloaded loads of Lana's outfits off 'The Sims Resource'

You should consider it, they have some great material on there!

Looking forward to this!

I freakin' love making celebs in 'The Sims 3'

I downloaded loads of Lana's outfits off 'The Sims Resource'

You should consider it, they have some great material on there!

Looking forward to this!

Thankyou :D If you have time, please take part in the poll!

When I read this I though It was a new expansion pack

Sorry :( I've always dreamed of a Celeb expansion pack where you can be realworld artists and live their lives, recording their real songs etc., plus other celeb careers. But please join me for the fanon if you wish, and if you have time, please take part in the poll!

Thankyou :D If you have time, please take part in the poll!

Sorry :( I've always dreamed of a Celeb expansion pack where you can be realworld artists and live their lives, recording their real songs etc., plus other celeb careers. But please join me for the fanon if you wish, and if you have time, please take part in the poll!

OH YEAH!

Ok, let me see what is it about :cryga:

Archived