they could belong together

kan-rump

Tranye

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatic Lover
21 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I thought he was BROKE a few years back, now he’s a Billionaire?!?! Â đŸ€š đŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€”Â 

Kim paid off his debt. 

gypsy101
46 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I will never understand Kanye West's personality. :rip:

Man is talented but has no humility.

a lot of talented people have no humility, it has to do with narcissism

Guest Adarsh

The liberals won’t drag him because they’ll be labeled racist for criticizing a black man’s success and the conservatives won’t drag him because he’s a trumpet. He has the best of both worlds :billie:

GaGaAst
50 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I mean if I'm gonna be miserable, I'd rather be miserable wearing Prada. :vegas:

The_Devil_Wears_Prada_main_onesheet.jpg

Only Devil Wears Prada

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

berlinforme
17 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

The_Devil_Wears_Prada_main_onesheet.jpg

Only Devil Wears Prada

Aaaaaand everybody in that movie was miserable! Especially Anne Hathaway with that terrible unsupporting boyfriend of hers. 

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

It's exactly things like this that make me not crave anything more in life. Look at him being a BILLIONNAIRE and still unhappy with it. Why would I work hard and do any effort if I'm still gonna be miserable :laughga:

Then work at McDonald's! But I'm rich! I make deals with Adidas, Steve JOBS, Warren Buffet, Bezos, Bill Gates, Google, Coca-Cola, Nike, Tesla, Walt DISNEY, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Pepsi, Gucci, Gilette, Netflix, Cartier, Chanel, and most importantly CHIK FIL A !!!! Get my jet ready !!!!

littlepotter
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Then work at McDonald's! But I'm rich! I make deals with Adidas, Steve JOBS, Warren Buffet, Bezos, Bill Gates, Google, Coca-Cola, Nike, Tesla, Walt DISNEY, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Pepsi, Gucci, Gilette, Netflix, Cartier, Chanel, and most importantly CHIK FIL A !!!! Get my jet ready !!!!

Smile and nod yall

chaeri pls

1 hour ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I thought he was BROKE a few years back, now he’s a Billionaire?!?! Â đŸ€š đŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€”Â 

I was rich BROKE!!!! You wouldn't get it

1 hour ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

85% of his wealth is all his Yeezy / Nike collab from the last couple years, lol. His music is like 8% of his total worth, it’s hilarious and also really smart what he did to turn his debt around

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

It's exactly things like this that make me not crave anything more in life. Look at him being a BILLIONNAIRE and still unhappy with it. Why would I work hard and do any effort if I'm still gonna be miserable :laughga:

When you can be just as miserable with nothing? If not more so? Who knows? I’m not you. 

I buy what I can afford and I am happy with the stuff I have.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
7 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I was rich BROKE!!!! You wouldn't get it

I feel like Kanye would actually be here...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
17 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Aaaaaand everybody in that movie was miserable! Especially Anne Hathaway with that terrible unsupporting boyfriend of hers. 

Don’t start now.mp3

Archived