if you're aware then do something about it sis :ally:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SMILE2NE1
1 minute ago, Chic said:

Hmm I wonder what could have prevented this? :crossed:

If the whole production was kept on premise and managed in such a way so it would be impossible to hack but that obviously would have slowed the speed of production. 

To me, it seems like it's changing hands too frequently and somewhere along the production and supply chain, someone's email/cloud was hacked or there was an internal leaker.

Chic
Just now, SMILE2NE1 said:

If the whole production was kept on premise and managed in such a way so it would be impossible to hack but that obviously would have slowed the speed of production. 

To me, it seems like it's changing hands too frequently and somewhere along the production and supply chain, someone's email/cloud was hacked or there was an internal leaker.

It was sarcastic, if she released the album on April 10th it wouldn’t be leaking on April 24th lol

Gracious Gaga
2 minutes ago, nest said:

I don't know what you all were expecting. You create this narrative where Gaga doesn't care about the album and whenever a snippet comes out all you can say is "I hope it leaks in full" or "I don't care" or, and this is the most deplorable one, "It's what she gets".

How hard is it to see Gaga as a human being and someone who values her craft? What do you get? 5 minutes of gratification? And that's it? Since when is having empathy a bad thing?

can you say this again please. & louder. for the ones who don't hear it. please.

♥ Kindness Police.

Totally understandable. She wouldn’t be happy or indifferent about the leaks I guess.

The snippets gave most of us LIFE in this meh friday night, the songs are very exciting.

I hope Chromatica arrives soonISH. 

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, Chic said:

It was sarcastic, if she released the album on April 10th it wouldn’t be leaking on April 24th lol

she would've released it on time if a world wide pandemic wasn't happening :/  its not like we don't already know that.

♥ Kindness Police.

SMILE2NE1
5 minutes ago, Chic said:

Sarcastic genius - one could just as easily say maybe she could've released it in 2019 when there was no pandemic :huntyga:

Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

can you say this again please. & louder. for the ones who don't hear it. please.

It doesn't matter, really. It's like taking to a goddamn wall. People in this fanbase are so self-absorbed and oblivious to anything that happens outside of their bubble. Gaga deserves so much better than this joke of a following she got.

Archived