Gracious Gaga

Which love do u want?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which love do u want?

• Stupid Love
    • I Want Your Love

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

Well, she really wasn't lying when she said "all I ever wanted was love" ...

but now which one is it, folks?

Personally, I'd pick I Want Your Love over Stupid Love (the demo/Tom Ford version, if we're being picky ;) )

♥ Kindness Police.

2School4Cool

I Want Your Love is a great cover, but I would say Stupid Love for sure.

See The Best In Everyone

Hybrid AT

I Want Your Love >>>> Stupid Love

The production is superior, the lyrics are superior, she shows vocal range and it has a proper chorus

Edit: okay yeah, I know it's a cover and she didn't write the lyrics but besides that, we can compare everything else and IWYL is still superior

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

I Want Your Love >>>> Stupid Love

The production is superior, the lyrics are superior, she shows vocal range and it has a proper chorus

points were made.

♥ Kindness Police.

I Want Your Love is by far better. I love the disco vibe and also Gaga’s voice and style fits so well the music and the Tom Ford video.

I’m obsessed by this piece of art she gave us. 

Salvador Sequea

Sorry but I have to pick Stupid Love in this one :oops:. She is more cheerful and i find her sister to be a little too loud.

Hybrid AT
11 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

points were made.

Even production wise, SL is just one beat looped throughout with a few added elements. It feels very flat.

IWYL has peaks and valleys, intricate sonic elements, bells and whistles, and has live instruments. It's a beautiful production, original as well as the remix. Nile Rodgers is a legend.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

I Want Your Love>>>> Future Nostalgia (Album) 

:trollga:

Truth Reaction GIF by moodman

♥ Kindness Police.

Just now, HybridAT said:

Even production wise, SL is just one beat looped throughout with a few added elements

IWYL has intricate sonic elements, bells and whistles. It's a beautiful production. Nile Rodgers is a legend.

Yes, I agree! Nile Rodgers makes magic, the cover is so fun and upbeat in comparison to the original song that it feels like a new one.

I remember when it dropped, so iconic.

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, Renn said:

Yes, I agree! Nile Rodgers makes magic, the cover is so fun and upbeat in comparison to the original song that it feels like a new one.

I remember when it dropped, so iconic.

I'd say even Gaga's scream in the outro "Have you ever been in love?” is more iconic than SL :ladyhaha:

Listening to the different leaked snippets, I'll never understand why her team chose SL as the lead smh :saladga:

KatieJudasGaga4

Stupid Love.

I think i'm the only person in the fandom that dislikes this cover. It's not good imo

Gracious Gaga
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Stupid Love.

I think i'm the only person in the fandom that dislikes this cover. It's not good imo

when the tom ford version came out, I thought it was great. the final album version dropped and I was disappointed. imo they ruined what was a great cover by over producing the clit out of it.

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived