Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Which "chromatica duet" are you looking forward to the most?

Bloody

choose  

93 members have voted

1. 1. choose

• Rain On Me
    • Sour Candy
    • Sine From Above

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would honestly say none of them have the edge over the other. 

I want to listen to the entire album, obviously, but aside from a few songs, I don't really care much for the artists in general. 

2School4Cool

I’m excited for Sir Elton’s collab the most, I’m a massive Elton John fan and I always love hearing them together.

See The Best In Everyone

nickkoko

All three collabs sound really interesting! I don't listen to a lot of k-pop anymore, but BLACKPINK is one group that caught my eye and made me pay attention again lol. Really curious to see what they did.

ArtGagaPop

Rain on me, my fave and my 2nd fave, the biggest pop star of the early 2010s with the biggest pop star of the late 2010s, the power that has :giveup:
Blackpink could be fun, especially with a video but i couldn't care less about Elton tbh :poot: 

Franch Toast

"Sour Candy," because I have no idea what it's going to sound like, and I'm super curious!

"Sine from Above" because I like most of Elton's music and feel we're either going to get an epic power ballad or an Elton-style bop, plus I want to see them perform together – they're super cute together. 

She/Her/Hers

Anderson123

Sine From Above to be honest, that's a guest I never expected to see on this album. I always thought she'd save that for Joanne so we'll see. I like Ariana but don't have any expectations and have never listened to Blackpink so that's neutral.

Interlude

ROM will be somewhat predictable in terms of how it sounds but so I'm really looking forward to Sour Candy cause it'll be so different

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

xoxo Craig
49 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Gaga feat. the pots and pans on Plastic Doll :sis:

Gordon Ramsay on the remix :billie:

End Racism Now

FentyGa

BP! i cant wait for rain on me either BUT the snippet sounds meh and a BP collab probably means a rap verse which i always love on gaga songs.

elton can go to hell lol

Archived