Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT

Little Delaysters won

BestDigitalCrossbill.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

EuphoricVibez

What does he mean by "soon-ish"? He better change it to "soon" :bradley:

He/him/his

Stef666

tenor.gif?itemid=9617741

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

xoxo Craig

They aren't gonna reveal the tracklist now and release in August  :vegas:  lets be realistic, I honestly think 4 - 6 weeks maximum before the album is out

End Racism Now

Modern Ecstasy2

LOL, why even bother saying something like ‘soon-ish’ at all, it literally means nothing.

I’ve been wondering if they’ve still been playing around with different possible release dates. I guess it’s settled though?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Stef

Literally feels like March 2019 all over again 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Chlorine Sevigny

Throw the whole ****ing thing away. My emotions are NOT a game to be played with.

giphy.gif

Genuine Guy 09

Maybe he has a different definition to the word soon than Gaga. Gaga 'soon' means anytime after 6 weeks. His normal 'soon' definition might be in the next 2 weeks, so the 'ish' means it's coming in 4/5 weeks instead :flower:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Infinity Wave

To think these people troll us just like they did one year ago... and guess what happened one year ago? LG6 got delayes for one year :spin:

Colourful

S0436

No turning back when the tracklist is officially posted. Maybe he just means “not this month” soon but “late May/June” soon?

soonish isn't really a good sign. Doesn't mean soon actually. ugh I hope it comes in May or first week of June at the latest

Archived