💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

derpmonster

I really want to know from people here who follow other artists closely. Does this happen to all artists? These many leaks and the entire album leaking before release (not happened to Chromatica yet but a good possibility)?

I want to know if I should just accept this as a sad fact of the music industry or if there's something wrong with Gaga's team, label, or release strategy.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

And the periods on 7 and 8 are fixed :diane:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

IcePrincess

Gaga's stuff is leaking out because she surrounds herself mainly with friends. Instead of working with top-class professionals, she often prefer to have someone she can trust (in her surrounding). Regardless, friends may not meet all safety/pro standards

The Idler Wheel

I feel bad for her on one hand, but on the other hand I don't. The album release date was too close to not expect leaks when they pushed it back.

derpmonster
1 minute ago, IcePrincess said:

Gaga's stuff is leaking out because she surrounds herself mainly with friends. Instead of working with top-class professionals, she often prefer to have someone she can trust (in her surrounding). Regardless, friends may not meet all safety/pro standards

While I get that feeling with Gaga and her team, that's definitely not 100% true. All her producers are new people. Yes, she's friends with them and her team but her friends wouldn't betray her like that. They have factual knowledge of what she goes through.

It's middle-men, staffers, and producers' teams that are likely responsible for this.

Joanne's recording was literally being filmed on camera with sound the whole time for the documentary. Yet no real leaks came out of that. The album leaked because of the retailer opening CDs early.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Franch Toast
53 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

I feel so sad honestly that she was forced to do this cause it leaked 

this era feels so important to her and she wants it to feel important to us but if everything is getting leaked it stops feeling like it's hers to share to the world 

I just love her so much and want her to do this era how she wants to do it 

47 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

On a real note, I feel awful for her.

Nothing's been going her way and she's basically been forced to reveal stuff sonner than she wanted because it leaked early (except for SL). I hope that she releases the album early, both because I want to hear it ASAP, but also because for her sake, she might want to release it before it gets leaked. 

41 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Honestly me too.. Everything is just the worst case scenario since SL leaked.. Apparently she was supposed to reveal this in May with new promo single but that's not happening clearly.. 

40 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Poor gags. Have to post it bcoz it got leaked no need of holding it back. :messga:

37 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Sadly I'm not as excited as I should be. The album is probably going to leak in a matter of days, if not hours. I feel so bad for her. I don't know why this keeps happening but it's disgusting. Someone must really have it out for her :saladga:

33 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I wonder if she'll just be like, "F*ck it" and start releasing stuff earlier now. I mean, between this, the album cover leak, the ROM snippet, the Babylon snippet, the SL leak, the "Free Woman" thing via her website, etc., etc. at some point I'd be like, "F*ck it" too and just start releasing sh*t. I mean, at this point, the entire album might leak, and maybe even music video stuff (like with SL). 

I just hope she's okay. She must be devastated because not only did this era not pan out like she wanted to (i.e. Coachella being cancelled, iHeartRadio performance being cancelled, etc.), but everything she could have revealed to us also leaked as well. 

33 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

My heart is going to crumble if it leaks. I’m scared it will. Nothing has gone right for her with the album. Releasing it early before it leaks is the best option I think. So she has some control.

17 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

It's so sad and heartbreaking. Things have taken a turn for the worst. I mean, I feel bad that the only reason she's been posting stuff about the album is because they've already leaked. Although, I can't believe she/her team waited 6 WEEKS to release Stupid Love after it leaked, yet when the Chromatica cover and tracklist both leaked separately they were revealed rather swiftly (the next day for the cover, just a few hours for the tracklist).

I wonder what's gonna happen when the entire album is leaked..... :ohno: Is she just gonna release it, or wait on it? Either way it's a lose-lose situation. The era already took a turn for the worst SOLELY because of the pandemic.

17 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

I just hope Gaga is doing alright. I can't even imagine how she must be hurting right now. All the hard work she put into this and none of it going the way she wanted to. Not to mention it must feel like a massive betrayal to her that this is all happening after she showed the world how kind she is recently. 

I really, really want her to be happy.

All of this. Ever since the track list leaked this morning, I was thinking about how awful I feel for her, and I almost made a thread about it. I'm also in an arts field, and it has to be heartbreaking for her to lose control over her art (I consider the rollout part of the art), both because of the pandemic and the leakers. I keep thinking back to the Gaga Vision where she laments that "Judas" was leaking, and to that scene in Five Foot Two where she learned that Joanne was leaking. Even if you're disappointed that she didn't promote "Stupid Love" like you wanted her to or that she delayed the album, she still doesn't deserve this. It has to hurt so much to have so many of her plans crumbling through no fault of her own. (No, I don't blame her for any of these leaks.) I just want to hug her. :hug: 

She/Her/Hers

BlingNotTheMusic

I feel really bad for Gaga and I hope she's ok but

There IS a teeny, tiny part of me that's like "What did you expect?" and some validation for being strung along with the delay. :billie:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

All of this. Ever since the track list leaked this morning, I was thinking about how awful I feel for her, and I almost made a thread about it. I'm also in an arts field, and it has to be heartbreaking for her to lose control over her art (I consider the rollout part of the art), both because of the pandemic and the leakers. I keep thinking back to the Gaga Vision where she laments that "Judas" was leaking, and to that scene in Five Foot Two where she learned that Joanne was leaking. Even if you're disappointed that she didn't promote "Stupid Love" like you wanted her to or that she delayed the album, she still doesn't deserve this. It has to hurt so much to have so many of her plans crumbling through no fault of her own. (No, I don't blame her for any of these leaks.) I just want to hug her. :hug: 

this to a tee 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

southpaw773

Some artists post their track list quite in advance anyway or when they announce the album

ToxicHot
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

You're so right.... She doesn't deserve any of this. :( It's not fair. All of this is out of her hands. She must've worked on this record for months if not YEARS, and to see her lose all control of its release, artistically, has to be incredibly upsetting. I hope she's okay. I don't even truly want this album if it's just going to surface online like it's nothing, without her even talking about it or doing performances or any of the usual promo (and I say that from an artistic stance, not necessarily commercial). Because I know that's not what she would've wanted.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

JohnnyVersace

A thread about her announcing the tracklist that starts with a link to Target.com

Iconic :diane:

chromaticainmyhead

Listening to Stupid Love rn and every time she teases more about the album, that song sounds better and better

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

MonsterARTPOP
23 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

Didn't know her close friends worked at Target..

Stop making up bs. 

The Idler Wheel

She has time for Skrillex, a fad of the 10's, but leaves SOPHIE in the dust? Interesting 

IcePrincess
2 minutes ago, The Idler Wheel said:

She has time for Skrillex, a fad of the 10's, but leaves SOPHIE in the dust? Interesting 

Amazing respect for other people - calling them fads for no reason

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived