news

Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

Luke78619
31 minutes ago, darlingforgagaxoxo said:

Darla says 

?? :oprah:

Please stop posting her tweets, why don’t yall post my tweets coz they have the same value as hers :air:

30 minutes ago, darlingforgagaxoxo said:

Yeah.. lol but it makes sense. And she did claim that reloaded was reworked and on the album like a week ago

She made that rumour up after some artist said shes featured on a reloaded remix or summ although it may not actually be anything official

shes just tryna cling onto relevancy, just don’t pay attention to her

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RickMonster98

"Alice" apparently was the name of Gaga's childhood dog, passed away in 2013. The song is probably about that? :bradley:

inb4  "Alice where do you think you're goin?"

Helxig

Guys twitter is already poppin off!

This album has potential to be HUUUUGE considering it has promotion from Ariana's and BLACKPINK's fanbases!!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

MiracleGg

Am I the only one who is offended that something has been leaked to the network yet again? What is this? What kind of era is this? Where is at least some surprise and official announcements? I'm very upset... The only good thing is that the duet songs have good stars.

Chromatography

so if the track list leaked, does that mean the physical copies do exist :oprah:

lodylody
1 minute ago, PussPuss said:

I... don't think this is like... official guys. Maybe this was released with placeholder titles? Probably mentioned here but 07 and 08 don't have . after the numbers like the rest...

Girl you've seen how messy this whole era has been. We even have two different versions of the album cover in UHQ. I do not doubt for a second that this is some amateur-ish mistake. It fits perfectly with 90% of the era so far :rip: 

ydnmnme

I’m soooo excited!!! I know it leaked and it’s sad, but this tracklist lighted up my day!

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

edengowon

Alice

Joanne

Bloody Mary

Mary Jane Holland

Donatella

Alejandro

SOMEONE TELL GAGA TO STOP NAMING SONGS AFTER PEOPLE :cryga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

gaggs
1 minute ago, PussPuss said:

I... don't think this is like... official guys. Maybe this was released with placeholder titles? Probably mentioned here but 07 and 08 don't have . after the numbers like the rest...

Why would they take their time to come up with placeholder titles when they can just do "Track 1" and etc

GypsyMonster

Anyone else actually think “Enigma” will be a BOP?

everyones saying skip because of Vegas but it sounds like it’ll be amazing idk

Stef666
40 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

For some reason, the track "Alice" is really catching my attention.

Maybe this is just my delusional brain, but the first thing I thought about was "Alice in Wonderland". And of course, in that story Alice goes off to a weird, out of this world, eclectic, psychedelic place. Is that supposed to mirror how Gaga's going to this weird, crazy, eclectic planet of Chromatica? 

She talks about "opening a portal" to "hear the other realm", so maybe this song will try and use Alice in Wonderland as a metaphor for how she felt when she was creating this album!

OMG I thought the same thing. I WANT IT!

ARTPOPNick
13 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I'm so sad this leaked considering it was supposed to be revealed so soon... 

Isn't it also rumored there will be a new song available early May?

I thought it would be: tracklist + release date + 1 song available

gagzus

well it all seems interesting this might be the first BLACKPINK song I've heard ever. I'm claiming 911 as my fave already.

gaggs
Just now, Autumn said:

Alice

Joanne

Bloody Mary

Mary Jane Holland

Donatella

Alejandro

SOMEONE TELL GAGA TO STOP NAMING SONGS AFTER PEOPLE :cryga:

Apparently Alice is about her dog that sadly passed away in 2013

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived