news

Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

RickMonster98

i can't believe there's an actual song named ENIGMA :bradley:

"1000 Doves" is already my favorite song, dont even know why:bradley:

"Fun Tonight" is easily her worst title ever:bradley:

"Plastic Doll" looks like a title from a fanmade tracklist but i'm living for it :bradley:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

What a nice to spend my Wednesday morning :firega: I always had this feeling LG-6 would referencing Enigma or something with that word would be present :tony:

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

So excited for that Elton collab.

YES, I didn't hear many people talk about it

It will be SO good :bradley:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Rainonme

Also, how the hell did this happen :billie:

I thought Gaga's team would have blurred the tracklist themselves and then sent it over to retailers. 

Im theory they shouldn't even have an unblurred version. Or am i wrong 

Daylight Jokers

"I'm seeing all the sines from above, I'm gonna be the one that he loves. I was made for loving him..."

Miel
3 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

Will she announce something herself this era? I am enjoying the new info but starting to feel bad for her tbh

I agree, like how does her team have this kind of luck. My father thinks it’s intentional, but I don’t think so.

On the bright side, the track list reveal is less a “leak” and more either a 

1) mistake on manufacture listing and date access, like the issue with the cover

2) quietly intentional

3 points in and ready for more

G U C C I

1000 Doves (Piano Demo) already going to be my fav :bradley:

Also super excited to hear Alice, Plastic Doll, & 911 :pole: 

Also am I the only one that thinks Gaga and her team are purposely leaking things little by little and just letting little monsters find them like easter eggs?? Seriously this has to somehow be intentional.

Mr Oak
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Queen of recycling concepts along with Enigma :huntyga:

wasn't it "drugs"??

gaggs
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

This era is a mess....

SL release date leaked, SL leaked, pictures from SL music video leaked, Album release date leaked, Album cover leaked,  Chromatica Ball leaked, Babylon leaked, Ariana collaboration leaked, BLACKPINK collab leaked, Rain On Me leaked, tracklist leaked.... :madge:

Can't wait for the album to leak...

Gaga please, just release it before it got leaked. At least you'll have control one thing...

It was Target who posted the cover so that means her team gave her permission to update it, they just might have done it too early (just like how WHO spoiled the OW:TAH event before it came out of her mouth)

1 minute ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

This era is a mess....

SL release date leaked, SL leaked, pictures from SL music video leaked, Album release date leaked, Album cover leaked,  Chromatica Ball leaked, Babylon leaked, Ariana collaboration leaked, BLACKPINK collab leaked, Rain On Me leaked, tracklist leaked.... :madge:

Can't wait for the album to leak...

Gaga please, just release it before it got leaked. At least you'll have control one thing...

kinda obvious that someone in her team is sabotaging her, this isn't normal

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived