Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

nolanistired

Interested to see what Fun Tonight and Replay sound like. Those are some of the most basic song titles if I ever heard one. Doesn't mean they will sound bad though literally the majority of Futute Nostalgias songs are one word and they slap :ally:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Opulence

It’s almost like Gaga is living two lives lmao. The Chromatica Gaga with pink hair strapped in leather and the charitable wholesome Gaga

The way she posts that fierce tracklist like ⚔️🔮⚔️💗⚔️🦾
then a couple hours later she’s cuddled up to Michael in sweats watching a fundraiser on TV like 👱🏼‍♀️

Serious though it does seem like she was forced to release that tracklist cause of the leak, even the caption is so lackluster, think of the tracklist drops from previous eras...

BleepBloop
42 minutes ago, nolanistired said:

Interested to see what Fun Tonight and Replay sound like. Those are some of the most basic song titles if I ever heard one. Doesn't mean they will sound bad though literally the majority of Futute Nostalgias songs are one word and they slap :ally:

4 songs out of 11 is a majority to you? Okay:poot:

nolanistired
Just now, Sneaky said:

4 songs out of 11 is a majority to you? Okay:poot:

It is when you only listen to 7 out of the 11 tracks :messga:

iAstroLeo
4 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I agree. But people are dying of coronavirus. A leaked tracklist of Gaga album is not a priority right now 

This argument is ridiculous. Did any more people die from the tracklist being released? 

not Chromatica
17 hours ago, Lumiere said:

omg imagine BP saying "Blackpink in Chromatica" instead of the usual "Blackpink in your area"

I'd literally die

SlowLoris

Y'all I'm so glad we can put an end to the cringey fan-made tracklists.

They were so cheesy.  

Kattys
35 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

It is normal that I feel more excited about the collaboration with Elton than the other collaborations? :oops:

Yes! Because, legend you know :lolly:

axelwolf

idk why but feel like her making the composition for ASIB has been used for Chromatica! EPIC!

AxelWolf

FunkYou

Having 3 Chromaticas I would expect the album to have like 3 acts. These titles got me curious. To me they announce quite a light-hearted album. We'll see! 

19slayty9
6 hours ago, Judas Society said:

But don't you think anyone would get confirmation before posting it?

That’s not how that works? Do you think every site contacts her team before they post anything? Every single one of those thousands of sites? That’s just now how this business works lol.

HighwayFantasy

Ugh :ohno: dreaming of the days when releasing the tracks was an event on its own. Everything is so plain nowadays, I miss her drive. 

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived