đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

Urine Blonde
1 minute ago, Venus Rose said:

Not sure if any of you are familiar with Panic! At The Disco, but the Chromatica tracks reminded me of their debut album, AFYCSO.

This is how it begins:

You can hear the beat to the next track at the end, as it leads right into this:

Such a great album, but anyway, what if Chromatica is similar? Like, Chromatica I's ending leading straight into the second track? The album also has an interlude:

In this, the same piano can be found in the beginning of the track that comes next, this:

What if Chromatica's title tracks tie directly into the track that follows after them? Would she do that to make the album more cohesive, like Panic does here?

Madonna, The Weeknd and the others did that as well. If so, she is releasing two versions.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19slayty9
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

No its targets incompetence stop blaming everything on gaga's team

And who sent the file to target before it was announced?

Linus Gaga

I found it coincident that my poster wall got Lady Gaga , Ariana and Blackpink lol :messga: my wall is a hint since the beginning 

20200423-022643.jpg

Hit me a message and say hi !

Traumatica
1 minute ago, Lukey said:

WHAT IF THE CHROMATICA TRACKS ARE ONE BIG ORCHESTRAL SONG DIVIDED IN THREE PARTS YUP

Begone C2C heathen. We stan a dance bop queen. :huntyga:

buzzkill
9 minutes ago, Traumatica said:

Wdym weren’t there 19 in some deluxe edition? Me am confusion. AMERICA EXPLAIN

3 interlude

1 SL remix 

1 1000 Doves demo 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Coldish said:

What makes you think so?

They always do this. Target get exclusive tracks, which are different to the deluxe tracks for the international version

End Racism Now

19slayty9
58 minutes ago, Kindness Hooker said:

The way you rush to blame her team every leak. I've only been a member for like two weeks so either I̶'̶m̶ ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ or this is a pattern and Gaga has a new leak every few days (probably the second one) I don't recall any being related to her immediate team though....

1-F9-B0-DBF-1049-486-A-97-A8-B65-BE8-E98

Her team is incompetent. They’re all her friends with no experience who she’s hired throughout the years. 

Chlorine
1 minute ago, Coldish said:

What makes you think so?

Because Target exclusive has tracks other releases do not. So, we have the standard tracks, target exclusives, so the album deluxe must have different bonus tracks. 

I think. :gum:

Miel
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

I found it coincident that my poster wall got Lady Gaga , Ariana and Blackpink lol :messga: my wall is a hint since the beginning 

can u put adele up there too

3 points in and ready for more

Lady Rah Rah

BLACKPINK AND ARIANA AND ELTON OKAY IM DECEASED :messga:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Traumatica
Just now, jesse g said:

3 interlude

1 SL remix 

1 1000 Doves demo 

Ngl 14 is still a lot and I think doves/interludes could be a bop potentially so..

WE KEEP ON WINNING YASSS :firega:

Miel

intentional or not, i hope they can leverage this as a way to build up hype

it kind of worked for the cover (lots of hype, they simply just didn't leverage it for anything which was fine because there was nothing to do with it yet except release it)

3 points in and ready for more

Coldish
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

They always do this. Target get exclusive tracks, which are different to the deluxe tracks for the international version

Selena's Revival and Halsey's Manic had the same tracks for both versions. I kinda hope you're right though

Traumatica

Btw anyone remembers the Elton ARTPOP performance? I’m excited for this feature. :staymad:

Kindness Hooker
2 minutes ago, 19slayty9 said:

Her team is incompetent. They’re all her friends with no experience who she’s hired throughout the years. 

latest?cb=20141215041011

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived